搜索
查看: 4886|回复: 20
收起左侧

張國榮—風流無價,灼灼其華

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-03-25 15:51:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
周潤發 Chow Yun-fat
你的歌聲,你的每一個表情,永遠都會留在我們心中。
Your singing, your every expression, will stay in our minds forever.  

狄龍 Ti Lung
為紀念一位無可取代的人物

今年花落顏色改
明年花開復誰在?
百年那得更百年
今日還須愛今日。
In my memory of an irreplaceable figure:Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying:
And this same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.

王祖賢 Joey Wong Cho-yin
由此至終你永遠都是我最相信的好朋友,永遠是我心中第一男主角。恭喜你有一個從生的開始。
You have always been my most trusted confidant and you will always be the No.1 Actor in my heart. Congratulations on a new beginning.  

林青霞 Brigitte Lin
《東邪西毒》開鏡那天你送我生日蛋糕給我那股神情…《東邪》外景地榆林你後頸被蠍子咬後的驚恐…與你看最後一場戲,你那天使般的笑容…雖已隨風而去,卻是如此的清晰。
Your expression when you gave me a birthday cake on the first day of shooting for Ashes of Time ….Your panic when you were bitten by a scorpion during the shooting of Ashes of Time in Yu Lin
Your angelic smile the day we watched our last film together …
For away, so close!

陳欣健 Philip Chan  
《喝采》之聲,言猶在耳,「謝幕」風采,慨難再現。
Applause is still in the air, though curtain call is no more.  

黃霑 Jame Wong  
安息吧!哥哥。我們永遠懷記著您。
Rest Gor Gor! You are always on our minds.  

杜可風 Christopher Doyle
Leslie有千種風情。光影間他是風情。唱首歌是風情。把人物演得栩栩如生是風情。夢裡更是風情。他的千種風情都是要我們為他傾倒…他成功了!
Leslie teases. He teases the light. He teases a song. Leslie teases life into a character. Leslie teases the dream.Leslie teases us to love him more… and he teases so well that we do!

徐楓 Hsu Feng  
再生程蝶衣,無可取代的妤演員。
You are Cheng Deiyi reincarnated. You are an irreplaceable good actor.  

鄒文懷 Raymond Chow  
最後,你終於導了一齣戲,但這齣戲在觀眾心中將永不落幕。
At last, you have directed a film, a film that will never end in the audiences’ hearts.  

李碧華 Lilian Lee  
「功名富貴盡空花 玉帶烏紗 回頭了千秋事業 離合悲歡皆幻夢 佳人才子 轉眼消百歲光陰」
Success and reputation, wealth and prosperity: they are all mirage;Separation and reunion, sadness and happiness: these are all illusions.

劉青雲 Lau Ching-wan
浮生若夢。
Life is like a dream.  

劉德華 Andy Lau
你的一切就這樣經過,久久也不能忘懷。
Your whole life just drifts through like that. I won’t be able to get you off my mind for a long, long time!  

黃百鳴 Raymond Wong
難得的好演員,難忘的好朋友張國榮,我永遠懷念您!
An uncommonly good actor. An unforgettable good friend.Leslie, I will always remember you!

葉童 Cecilia Yip Tung
感歎 你是如此令人感歎你的才華、風度、舉止
你的離去!
A pity. What a great pity. Your talent, your aura, your charisma.Your departure!

毛舜筠 Teresa Mo
仔,你的離去使身邊愛你的人留下一份不能治愈的傷痛。
Sonny, your departure has left behind an incurable wound on all those who love you.  

周星馳 Stephen Chow
永遠懷念張國榮。
I will always remember Leslie.  

鄭裕玲 Dodo Cheng
張國榮的離去是演藝界的一大損失,以後只能在他的電影及歌曲中懷念他。

Leslie’s departure is a great loss to the entertainment world.From now on, we can only remember him through his films and songs.

楊采妮 Charlie Young

為您所經歷的痛苦而心痛,為您離去而感到惋惜。
I feel pain for the agony you’ve gone through;I feel remorse for your departure

林嘉欣 Karena Lam
永遠懷念您
I will always remember you.  

鮑德熹 Peter Pao
敬業樂業,一絲不荀,唯美主義,親切可人。
He respected and enjoyed his work. He was meticulous and a perfectionist. He was affable and sympathetic.  

高志森 Clifton Ko
難忘你的專業工作態度,事事認真、求好!
I will never forget your professionalism, your seriousness, your perfectionism!  

杜國威 Raymond To
哥哥走了,我們才知道他是何等重要!他的眼神,他的盈盈笑語永恆在我心裡。他留下很多很多啟示給同業,於我,最銘心的仍是他貫徹始終的那份「自信」、那份「真誠」。
Only after Gor Gor has gone do we realize how important he was!His look, his smile… they are always on my mind. He has bequeathed lots of revelati9ns for the industry.
As for me, the most indelible lesson is his confidence and sincerity, which has been consistent throughout his career.

岸西 Ivy Ho
《安娜馬德蓮娜》有幸得到哥哥與袁詠儀友情客串,平添異彩。我畢生銘感。“Anna Magdalena” was blessed by the cameo performances of Gor Gor and Anita Yuen, which enhanced the film a great deal. I’m forever obliged.

梁家輝 Tony Leung Ka-fai
生命的價值不在於長短,而在於是否精彩。哥哥此去可以無憾!
The value of life is measured not by how long it is but by how colourful it has been. Gor Gor, you should nave no regret taking off.  

于仁泰 Ronny Yu
航向完美無懼一生淌汗,一曲繞樑輕揮半刻瀟灑。
He sails towards perfection without the fear of a life of hard work.With a melodious song, he wipes off his sweat with nonchalance.

薛家燕 Nancy Sit
你的離去,令我們悲痛,令我們惋。(奈何)…要強忍離情淚,未許它向下垂,但願風繼續吹。永遠懷念您!
Your departure has brought us pain and pity. (Well) …I have to hold the tears of separation in my eyes, lest they fall down.
May the wind continue to blow. I will always remember you!

郭富城 Aaron Kwok
哥哥是一位真正的巨星!無人可以替代!永遠懷念Leslie!
Gor Gor is a real giant! No one can replace him! I will always remember Leslie!  

奚仲文 Yee Chung-man
你妤嗎?想念著你,你在那邊新環境適應下來了嗎?自你別後,香港疫情仍然嚴重,大家心情還是那樣擔心緊張,希望這個難關快些過去,我現在在上海工作,十分忙碌,但我會小心身體,繼續努力,請勿掛念,祝你快樂。
How are you? I miss you so much. Have you adapted yourself to the new environment over there? After you left us, the SARS situation in Hong Kong remains severe. Everyone is still so worried. I wish this crisis would pass soon. I'm working in Shanghai right now, with tons of work, but I will take care of myself and I will continue to work hard. Don't worry. Take care.  

李嘉欣 Michelle Reis
一顆永不殞落的巨星我們永遠的偶像、朋友。
A megastar that will never fall. An everlasting idol and friend.  

梅豔芳 Anita Mui
失去Leslie,我失去了電影及音樂上的最佳拍檔,這份遺憾非常深切,但,一切已無法彌補,我們只能在映象裡懷念他的心血,及他這位不折子扣的藝術家。
With the departure of Leslie, I've lost my best partner in films and music. This regret is abysmal. But nothing can remedy this. We can only remember his hard work and his position as a bona fide artist through images in his films.  

爾東陞 Derek Yee
我會忘記悲傷,永記你為我帶來的歡笑。
I will forget my sadness and pain, but I will always remember the smiles you brought me.  

徐克 Tsui Hark
如果生命故事可以重寫,這絕對不是我願意將你這樣放在我的記憶中。然而,我現在只能惋惜,珍惜,愛惜你所留下的一切。從此,我更加要以你曾付出過的努力、善良和愛心,令大家去更關心、珍惜和愛惜我們的藝人和藝術工作者,去延續你在我們心中永遠不忘的光華和風采。
If I could rewrite my life history, I definitely wouldn't want this incident of yours to be in my memory. However, all that I can do right now is to reminisce, cherish, and treasure everything you've left behind. From now on, I'll try harder to make sure that all your diligence, benevolence, and altruism will stir up everyone to care for, cherish, and treasure our artists and all those colleagues who work in the field of art. Only then can your unforgettable air and aura in our heart be carried on.  

鍾楚紅 Cherie Chung
戲裡你細緻動人,戲外你神采飛揚;有幸能共你渡過每一段快樂時光。
On screen you're delicate and lovely, off screen you're dashing and charismatic. I'm honored to have spent every blissful moment with you.  

張曼玉 Maggie Cheung
《阿飛正傳》有個鏡頭,看不見他,但他一直在我身後邊試他腳步走遠的聲音,直至滿意。我記得Leslie腳步的聲音。
There's a shot in Days of Being Wild where Leslie was not visible on screen. But he kept on practicing with his footwork behind me until he was satisfied with the sounds of footstep petering out.
I can still hear Leslie's footsteps.

常盤貴子 Tokiwa Takako
充滿孩子氣的大哥哥…那樣的您是我最愛的。謝謝。
A big brother who is so childlike... That is the Leslie I love most.  

蔡繼光 Clifford Choi
唱演出色,聰敏過人。律己甚嚴,若能將目光放遠大點,將會更上一層樓。
An unforgettable performer. An outstanding intelligence. A standard-bearer in his profession. Look further beyond and rise higher.  

施南生 Nansun Shi
25年前,認識於麗的電視。這幾年,常在一起。何時開始你叫我「阿姐」?常說,好的演員會把生活溶入演技。但,你是把每天生活的每個角色都演得極為出色:哥哥,弟弟,舅父,知己良朋,歌手,電影工作者,愛人… 你可知道,你這「阿姐」是多麼的引你為榮。
We met 25 years ago at RTV. We spend time together, a lot , in the last few years. When did you start calling me "Big Sister"? It has been said,' Good actors infuse life into their roles.' But you have always played brilliantly in each of your roles in life: Gor Gor, younger brother, uncle, friend, singer, filmmaker, lover... How proud "Big Sister" is of you. Do you know?

鞏俐 Gong Li
我懷念和他一起工作的日子。
他的離開,是對整個電影界的一大損失。
永遠懷念他。
I miss our days together.
His departure is a great loss to the entertainment world.
He will be always on my mind.

文字录入2003年继续张国荣慈善音乐会
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3FgSGFb3LM8/

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:32:01 | 显示全部楼层
金枝玉叶

***他恋上他是他和他的事。二人世界中,谁担演金枝谁饰玉叶原本跟谁都没关系。与生俱来的性别不是重心。一字既之曰爱。

He’s a Woman, She’s a Man

He could be a woman, she a man. He might be smitten by a man, she a woman. As long as they fall in love, what roles the play in their private lives is nobody else’s business. Sexual proclivity is not essential. Love is.***

亲爱的Leslie:一直相信有天你会成为伟大的导演。续集中你代我导演那两场戏精准无瑕。戏里面可能没有更好的了。然而导演的精准指挥和演员的原始禀赋,游移两者间不可兼得。如果可以我一直如此期待你昂然过渡的那一天。

~ 陈可辛(译本)

Dear Leslie,

I’ve always believed that you will be a great director one day. The two scenes you directed for me in the sequel were meticulously staged, perfectly executed. They were probably the best things in the film. But you were caught in the conflict of characters between the meticulous precision of a director and the wild temperament of an actor. How I wished… and how I’ve always waited for you to make that giant leap of a transition.

Always,

Peter Chan Ho-sun

张国荣跳了一场长达四分一世纪的辣身艳舞,辣而且艳。他饰演的娱乐圈大款为爱而爱爱得对方性别不拘,爱上本是女儿身的男生后又处处欲拒还迎。这一类角色他优而为之。我们至今才明白:他一生最高难度的角色,是饰演那个令人如沐春风的万人迷张国荣。

~ Richard Corliss(译本)

Leslie’s career was a quarter-century striptease – equal accent on both syllables. As the man beguiled by a boy who’s a girl, he plays it straight (not farcically), exposing the entertainer’s weakness for falling in love with love, no matter the gender. These parts seemed so easy for him. Only now can we see: the toughest role of his life was playing that blithe charmer Leslie Cheung.

By Richard Corliss
legacy013.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
纵横四海

***一生起码一次。四盼生辉风流倜傥神采飞扬,幕前幕后芳华正茂都是眩目的明媚亮丽,说不尽千种风情。下不为例。

Once a Thief

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Death shall not brag thou wand’ rest in his shade. So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, so long lives this, and this gives life to thee.***

喜欢张国荣那种对朋友、亲人重情重义的真性情…

一直以来很想拍一部关於张国荣的故事…在拍摄『纵横四海』的巴黎街头…我想到了一个新故事的序幕…他喜欢这个序幕,也充满期待,我曾答应过他,待我了解他多一些,然后为他写一个完整的故事;如今,他随风而逝,我祗能怀抱著深切的歉意,和一个没有故事的序幕。

~ 吴宇森

I like how Leslie treated his friends and relatives with genuine feelings…

I’ve always wanted to make a film about Leslie's life... While shooting Once a Thief on some street comer in Paris…the prologue of a new story dawned on me… He liked the prologue and was very keen on it. I promised to write a more complete story for him once I knew him a bit better. Now that he's gone with the wind, I can only bury my deepest regret, together with the prologue without a story, in the hollows of my soul.

By John Woo

张国荣潇洒地让风继续吹,因为他有忠心贼兄弟,又赢得浪漫俏佳人。他还和红姑生孩,由发哥凑仔,是绝世梦幻。

~ 石琪

Dashingly he lets the wind blow on, for he has a sworn brother and a pretty woman to keep him company. He even begets a child from Cherie Chung and has Chow Yun-fat baby-sit for him. That's what dreams are made of.

~ Shek Kai

legacy004.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:32:58 | 显示全部楼层
春光乍泄

***不如重新开始。乍暖还寒阴晴不定一支布宜诺斯艾利斯探戈是他混身解数收放自如的大轴。瀑布内滚滚烟波,余音袅袅。

Happy Together

Swirling in the lusty tango bars, swinging against the salsa music of the La Boca sidewalks, or simply lolling in sultry Buenos Aires, he dazzles effortlessly. He wants to start over again. If only he could.***

在我们共事的日子,有非常愉快的时刻,也有争持不下的时候,因为我们都是有自己想法的人。《春光乍泄》是我和他最接近的一次,他很放松,让我相信他早巳准备好接受何宝荣。他这份坦然帮了大家很多的忙。

~ 王家卫

During the days we worked together, there had been moments of contentment, but also of contention. That’s because we’re both opinionated. We were the closest in Happy Together. He was very relaxed, giving me the impression that he’s well prepared to embrace the character of Ho Po-wing. His open-heartedness helped everyone a great deal.

By Wong Kar-wai

光影中原来他不再年轻。岁月痕迹在他身上沉淀成举手投足的从容。而他毫不吝啬将一切倾注何宝荣身上,让我们感觉这个只懂得以自己方式示爱的游子他一如过山车的寂寞。

~ 魏绍恩

And so he is not a youth any more. In the process of fermentation, he gained confidence, and was blissfully contented. And he poured this newly amoured-self wholeheartedly and generously into his role. He made us see what it is like when a lonely wanderer, who knows no other way but to show his love in his own limited words, takes a roller-coaster ride.

By Jimmy Ngai
legacy005.jpg

发表于 2008-03-25 17:40:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢小岸。
看得只想落泪。
发表于 2008-03-25 18:00:51 | 显示全部楼层
这个节目好象在2003年看过,每次看到都想
永远怀念哥哥!
发表于 2008-03-25 22:50:01 | 显示全部楼层
是不是哥哥第一个冥诞的时候那场演唱会里面出现的那些文字~~一直记得奚仲文的话
发表于 2008-03-26 10:52:21 | 显示全部楼层
I will forget my sadness and pain, but I will always remember the smiles you brought me.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-03-27 21:24:05 | 显示全部楼层

我主楼贴的就是这场演唱会的片断
最后出现了这些话

我印象最深刻的是梁家辉的话
生命的價值不在於長短,而在於是否精彩。哥哥此去可以無憾!
发表于 2008-03-27 22:12:22 | 显示全部楼层
再看一遍,眼泪还是忍不住掉了出来!
发表于 2008-04-05 19:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
徐克的那段很感人,看得人只想落泪~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2009-03-31 23:33:08 | 显示全部楼层
昨天东邪西毒终极版首映上播放了一个短片,看得我热泪盈眶。
尤其是狄龙大哥的话:
哥哥在我心目之中,就好像月亮一样。千江有水,千江月,江有千万,水有万千,哥哥就是月亮,月亮只有一个。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-03-10 20:42:43 | 显示全部楼层
这个顶起,十年了。

点评

嗯嗯  详情 回复 发表于 2013-03-11 20:47
发表于 2013-03-11 20:47:32 | 显示全部楼层
天是红河岸 发表于 2013-3-10 20:42
这个顶起,十年了。

嗯嗯
发表于 2013-03-12 15:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
十年,原来就这么不经意走过了
但是,爱哥哥的人却没有因为时间的流逝而改变
感动,大家的执着与坚持
就让我们一起继续这份爱
 楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
烈火青春

**P米白帐篷内,光影中张扬的少艾在谭家明手上是跋扈的情与欲,性感嚣张。纸包不住火。优雅抱拥暴戾燃烧开去。***

张国荣作为演员,最优胜之处在於他「自信」而不「自我」。他对自己演绎角色的能力充满信心,从不拘泥於一己的「型象」。他的「自信」源自他对净鱼的准确掌握与深刻体现。是以每次演出他都能放低「自我」,直接「生活」角色。他从不在影片中摆姿势扮有型。技穷者的戏法他不屑为之。他是真正的艺术家。

~ 谭家明

As an actor, Leslie’s forte lay in his self-confidence rather than his self-indulgence. Fully convinced of his own ability to act, he never fixated at his persona. His self-confidence sprang from his firm grip and thorough comprehension of the characters he played. He thus managed to discard his ego every time and let his characters live directly. He never posed in his films. He despised the ways untalented people acted. He's a genuine artist.

By Patrick Tam

张国荣演内向被动的富家少爷,甚至被讥为娘娘腔,恋母暗示更充斥全片。他早期演技的生涩处使人想起李康生,面对死亡的恐惧和痛楚表情,已有晚期的影子。

~ 李悼桃

Playing a passive rich kid, Leslie was taunted for being effeminate references of Oedipus complex suffuse the whole film. His awkward acting style in his early days reminds us of Li Kang-seng. His expressions of fear and agony in the face of death already smacked of his later years.

By Lee Cheuk-to
legacy.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
霸王别姬

***他觉得程蝶衣一角非他莫属。至死不渝,他投向他怀抱不是他的错。几许委屈,再多的黏绵,都是身前身后事。眉目不朽。

Farewell to my Concubine

He’s convinced it’s a role of lifetime: onstage a ravishing opera singer who dies a thousand deaths; offstage a tormented soul afflicted with love unto death. By shedding it all, he emerged from the fire an eternal star.***

张国荣是香港演艺界百年一放的奇花。他的凋榭象徵著一个时代的结束。他为我们留下的不仅有许多影像,他的芬芳和多情的美,将在许多年后重新被人提起。作为他的合作者,我会永远记住他,并请他安息,他在天国中的戏剧人生已经开场了。-

~ 陈凯歌

演员以他们还择的角色为自己作传。张国荣以一个心如鹿撞、陶醉舞台而对政治局势无动於中的京剧男旦写下扣人心弦一章。角色浓艳戏服下,他抖出了一个演员的自恋、需索和毋视世俗。我们说他和程蝶衣没两样,『他身上,是无所谓舞台下、男人女子的分别的,不是吗?』

~ Richard Corliss (译本)

Actors create their autobiographies by the roles they choose. Leslie wrote a thrilling chapter here, as the opera star whose concentration on art and amour blinkered him from political eruptions. In costumes more extravagant than any Gaultier concert frocks, he revealed an actor’s narcissism, neediness, daring. We say of Leslie, as Concubine does, “Has he not blurred the distinction between theatre and life, male and female?”

By Richard Corliss
legacy015.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:27:41 | 显示全部楼层
胭脂扣

***客途上两个人碰上了。颓唐昧带住鸦片烟香的缠绵绻缱是繁华闹世终极童话。秋月恨无边。琵琶,你别再问。

倚红楼里的回眸,南音清唱的<愁对月华圆>;张国荣成就了胭脂扣中的十二少。如果阮玲玉是三十年代的神话,那Leslie绝对是今天的神话。

~ 关锦鹏

笔划简简单单,粘在唇边似香软的麦芽糖:十二少。最后的二世祖,某个时代随著他凋零的南音和氤氲的鸦片远去,为「倜傥」写下了句号。

~ 迈克
legacy002.jpg

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则