收起左侧

我參加英文演講比賽介紹哥哥

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-12 00:23:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Beauty, Bravery, and Kindness
, E$ L) j  K4 v) q- A1 b' R* D# e/ k* c( {5 C8 K4 O
Opening:
' C1 w! H" b' F6 H- p
2 L/ {( I% F8 I! m7 ~! iA. I didn't prepare ajoke today, but I did preparea riddle for you. That is: who is the man ?
: s3 X* G; z' {, E( i- E7 T$ f  A
4 }3 M" h6 y1 o. wB. Do you know him (王力宏)? He is that guy's fan. Do you know her? She (瑪丹娜) is that guy's fan. Yes, he is so manysuperstars' superstar (章子怡、全智賢、常盤貴子、許智安、黃子佼、莫文蔚): o3 u+ v* y( f5 ~
. L9 a% ]* m( {8 k' n9 K
C. How popular he is? In 2003, over ten thousand people from all over the world and almost everyone in entertainment circle joined his funeral, eventhough under the threat of SARS.
7 E1 R% C; F8 d& ~$ t
0 Y3 O- v# }1 d; HD. According to Jacky Cheung (張學友): the man is professional in his career, faithful to his love, and loyal to his friends. Later I'll prove thethree qualities reallyexist in him. Firstly, let's focus on his career.
( F1 |- n7 ~7 D3 _6 |2 ?
" R& x  E8 e, t* H5 G4 T9 D, m3 ^* L. M8 ~+ ~  f  F  Y( g
II. the beautiful man8 s  s$ q1 }. y! R

. ]. |$ X+ K* z, W* V1 B  SA. This man was credited asone ofthe founding fathers of Canton pop.
/ q$ X+ N; n5 N  C1 V  c* y% H6 M' u! G1 Z5 ~: u2 \
B. Besidesbeing a singer and actor, he was also a director, composer, producer, and so on.7 H2 r/ O, M2 [2 K7 e% E" X) H! a

1 v3 }* O9 K8 BC. Lastyear, he was voted in CNN GO as
; O3 w( D3 w* Q  A$ y0 E% S# s
' U# d8 S; n" ~4 uD. "Hong Kong's Top 3 greatest actors"8 O- L7 b9 M' `" _
% L; V( w# D0 ?+ U5 s  k
E. "the most beautiful men from Hong Kong cinema"
7 h! [: F* h( F4 K) E4 ^& k8 e
; l/ Z2 x/ V1 ^, n$ P" rF. "Top three Global Music Icon"9 ]' K8 A1 v$ y4 g% B8 g$ W
$ @  {! J' r& G& V/ b& j! \0 ~2 b
G. His movies were still brought to discussion very often (阿飛正傳, 霸王別姬 and many of them were reproduced recently (倩女幽魂, 槍王, 東邪西毒東成西就, 英雄本色)& P/ P" M9 o& Z  ^

- V2 S4 ]; L" q; ]3 n5 ]2 NH. But he was no ordinary successful superstar.0 N" K: R) {0 }. H* z
  }- V9 k! _+ d6 p1 N: l

1 u5 D* U3 |% U, cIII. The Brave man3 G' _4 {+ I! v2 }& q1 u

# H% I2 e+ `1 S- R8 \- |5 Q+ L! _A. He was brave (pause) both in both public and private spheres4 v* h* n3 S, I0 x6 G1 C0 j1 Z" y- j0 Y
2 y) o8 h. r* T4 u+ ?; e0 B
B. In the early 1990s, he became one of the few Hong Kong idols who dared to play gay characters on the screen. (pause)2 w% E) l: P$ T
3 p2 y2 y! c5 V
C. What's more, he wasthe first Asian superstar who had the courage to reveal he was bisexual and openly thank his life-long partner, Mr. Tong for his constant help.% M6 z3 f! d) z- u- M! @; w  l9 O

7 \) z1 r5 r& r9 SD. Now we know he was beautiful and brave, but what touched me more, is howhe treated nobodies. Here are three stories.
4 S$ l/ Y. [/ x! [) Z1 `
3 K' N: B$ }; Q: V; x1 o; ?2 K, ^- i" m8 |* u2 v7 Y
IV. AKind man.; Y0 j5 G) _6 {. ?

, V# v* h7 Y" r8 `A. Story One: a Harassing call- v0 W+ p& f. l  F

" T: B/ M- s7 ^% c7 g6 gB. After a long, tiring day, you are having a restat home; - ring, ring - a strange man said "I like you." What will you do? Usually, we'll call the police. Luckily, the guy Dicky Cheung (張衛健) called was not like us.
, }1 d+ m; L1 i; _: @' X7 d) N5 E! r, }
C. In Dicky's early days, he worked as a singer for restaurants. One day he found a list of many stars' phone numbers, including his idol's. Ever since then, his idol's servant got a silent call every night.
0 k! G" Z, W! P* G6 U* G1 R' X% ^* j3 n8 q1 g# }2 c
D. After half year, Dicky Cheung lost all his jobs. Without knowing how to do, he dialedthe familiar number as if it belonged to teacher Cheung (張老師). But this time, his idol picked up. "Hello?"
" ^+ H. X5 B( P8 ^" {, c* B( i! e2 [' l1 c
E. "Oh, I am your fan, and, I really like you. And, I lost all my jobs, you know? Just in one day! How terrible?"
1 \8 Q% y/ o- X( ^
( M5 b" P, j3 N; G2 a' @F. Usually, we'll hang up immediately. But that guy listened to the stranger's complaint for more than 40 minutes. The nextday, he interviewed Dicky Cheung personally. He even introduced Dicky to a very famous music producer and some bosses ofrestaurants.' p* ^) W- D( ^3 V

! X' ]& _/ ?( {5 H; s. WG. The debut of Dicky Cheung's entertainment career was New Talent Singing Championship. His idol got the news and called him before the finals "Don't be nervous, you came first in the semi-final, so you just play your own game tomorrow." Encouraged by his model, Dicky finally won first place in the competition.
3 Q! M' R4 s; f: W+ X; d% B  @$ a% |  g, u% K

4 o. F; x5 t  ^+ r, ]V. Story two: a Birthday song4 X$ j- i, N5 Z; H4 y5 \

2 X! X0 X  |# p0 g1 x9 R% PA. Anurse once took care of a patient who was that guy's big fan. The patient was only 19, but he suffered from bone cancer. When the superstar knew about this, he promised to visit the boy immediately.The only condition was "don't let the othersknow." The boy was so excited when he finally saw his model (pause) especially when he heard that guy sang a birthday song for him. Since then, the superstar calledthe boy every day to encourage him untilthe boy died one month later.! T; d7 |/ h  ^3 h' j4 }

6 R0 a' }5 K+ m! {
# Q/ q/ \! d/ W+ v9 [0 RVI. Story three: an English name: Jacqueline
& u, h: {2 [" W  G* C% ~. H3 X7 F% v9 {- h
A. An ordinary woman, Jacqueline, called in to a program after the guy passed away. "Several years ago, I was newly divorced. Hedrove by when I cried a lot in a street at night. He came to comfort me, but I shouted at him: go away.
& m/ l! b5 k. `) e: o+ s6 ~9 ^6 g; K8 ?$ b* Q8 k
B. He didn't leave. He waited until I calmed down. Then he kept talked with me untilearly in the morning. Before he left, he wrote down my number, and called me several days after to make sure I hadn't done anything silly. Since then, whenever he heard of the English name "Jacqueline," he would call me to send his best wishes (or regards) .0 @) {3 P% Y  {8 l2 O
# G$ m& ?3 x6 U; X
1 g- e7 |+ V* I- x( Z, B
VII. The stories are over. If anyone knows who he is, please raise your hand.
9 w& a% g1 q$ C" V; I. @+ Y1 ^, O" Q3 }( B& L
6 V8 Q7 [/ ~4 M( ~- Q: T* v. S
VIII. Leslie Cheung (哥哥, 張國榮) He was a creator of beauty, because of because he examines his artistic performances with high standards, he was brave, because he dared to choose what he believed was good and held fast to it, even though it might ruin his career. Most importantly, he was kind, because he disregarded social status and treated everyone equally.
发表于 2011-12-12 12:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
楼主真厉害,继续加油~
发表于 2011-12-14 11:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
要支持下的哈~这文章以后可以让更多的童鞋借鉴5 d4 {. r2 R% H4 W6 |
记得高中的时候,每天早上有个duty report,我就准备的哥哥,当时准备了好久,结果到我说那天,老师忘了这事~
发表于 2011-12-14 12:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
高中时候有语文演讲 不过讲的是福尔摩斯。。。。。。不知道该怎么讲哥哥。。。。。楼主有才
发表于 2011-12-16 08:09:11 | 显示全部楼层
哥哥永远是天边那颗星星。赞
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-18 23:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
我講完後問底下的人知不知道這是誰,結果十幾個人舉手。
) i5 z" E3 }; n9 m$ @PS大都是八零後九零初的人
 楼主| 发表于 2012-02-07 19:58:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# + O' O& K/ F- h' `6 t7 O
2 C4 ^7 d& X0 k4 z

' \4 w, s+ A; X  A   真是可怜,你后来有没有找其他机会介绍哥哥呢?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表