QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1269|回复: 1
收起左侧

《疯狂英语》杂志采访.

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-07-27 14:20:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3b87e950352ac65c882d9be1fbf2b21193138a7c.jpg 574e9258d109b3de42a419faccbf6c81800a4c0d.jpg 8435e5dde71190efb4e36f4dce1b9d16fdfa600c.jpg 4034970a304e251f7adf196aa786c9177f3e537c.jpg ac4bd11373f082027d816cad4bfbfbedab641b14.jpg b7003af33a87e950a3040efe10385343fbf2b415.jpg f9dcd100baa1cd118fae8fb2b912c8fcc3ce2d0c.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2012-07-27 14:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
英文原文:
Reporter: Well, if they don‘t have any questions, I am going to ask, cause you proved that you can sing and you can act but still there‘s a lot of people that treat you like an idol. How do you think about that?
Leslie: Well ´cause I‘ve been in this show business for such a long time, you know, like over 20 years, I mean people treating me like an idol was like 15 years ago. I mean you can‘t change their thinking. I mean i don‘t really want to be just an idol, I want to be an actor, a serious actor or a serious singer or performer. And well I‘ve been proving something, over the years. You know I have received plenty of awards from both acting and singing careers, so I mean I‘m contented, and nothing to blame.
Reporter: Now that“ Red Lovers" is almost finished, and are you satisfied with the character that you portrayed in the movie ´cause it‘s a role that, which is quite different from the other roles that you‘ve played before, it‘s a communist. How do you understand a communist before you started the show?
Leslie: I know nothing about Communists. You know ,as a Hongkonger, you know I don‘t really touch an politics and especially as an artist, I mean, usually we don‘t touch on politics. I mean of course i support my own country and I only count myself as a total Chinese. But ,I mean, to become a Communist for that simply three months, I mean, in shanghai with the director, I mean, I really only relied on him because i know nothing about Communism and we worked very, very well together and I‘m looking very much forward to have another go with him.
Reporter: Are you satisfied with your own performance in that movie?
Leslie:I can‘t say I‘m satisfied because you know I‘m quite incontent in some way. I mean I‘m always asking for more but this is really a very good start to work with a new director, I mean, to work with Ye Da Ying. because this is our first time and I enjoyed working with him and we shared some very good moments and we have some common interests as well as we have conflicts. But that‘s what we‘re all required to have . I mean for being an artist and a director, I mean, we should have something to bring up for both of us so that we can have more inspiration. And this time I think we worked really well and it‘s going to be quite a wonderful movie.
Reporter: You have been working with several chinese directors I mean from the mainland, so do you notice any difference between them, I mean, chen kaige and Ye Da Ying?
Leslie: They‘re all different. I mean you shouldn‘t compare somebody with somebody. I mean they were very different. I mean Kaige used to be very powerful, very precise and sometimes arrogant on set and Daying is also very talented, but very kind in a way, so i mean anyway I haven‘t seen the end thing, i mean the end product, so i can‘t give any comments about this movie yet. But I saw the rations and I liked it, I liked it a lot.
Reporter: And I was heard that your childhood is not so happy, you don‘t have to ,if you don‘t want to answer that question, so but how could you have such abright career. You know if someone‘s childhood is so unpleasant, so unhappy, I think it will usually make people feel depressed when he grows up, then how do you do that? you know you really did a good job in your career both as a singer and a movie actor.
Leslie: I mean there are only two ways. One, you had a broken childhood, I mean, one is you can be just like, you know, go went wild, you know like very rebellious or on the other hand you have to struggle for your own living. I mean I chose the second one, I mean, which I think is going to be better for my own life or whatsoever, And I‘ve struggled all the time, you know, I try hard on everything and i work hard on everything and that‘s how I made it. I mean now I admit make movies, I record songs for all the people that they like me and in return I like them. And i enjoy my career, And it‘s very worthwhile, and on the other hand i make money out of it.
Reporter: That‘s true, so what do you think you are first as a singer or an actor?
Leslie:It comes to me like at the same time because you know actually i was picked during one of their song contests a long time ago, I don‘t want to mention how long was it. But then deliberately i mean i was being chosen by a TV company and signed up with them and then started both as a singer and as an actor.
Reporter: You once announced that you retired from the stage in the early 90s and then you come back to the stage. Did you have any pressure when you made such kind of decision? You know because a lot of new singers and new actors they emerged quickly and you got yes you got your fans but maybe they‘re going to support someone else.
Leslie: Don‘t mention the word: come back, I hated it. I mean this is calling my return. And I don‘t really care what about I mean how old I was. What they were thinking or maybe they think Leslie is a pass or whatsoever. But it‘s been proven you know that through my movies you know box office-wise and my concerts box office-wise it‘s still a guarantee, so I mean maybe I‘m a very lucky person you know I‘m, my fans still support me all the time over the years, so I have no pressure on it and everybody knows that right now I‘m doing like a semi-retired job. i mean i don‘t really care much about you know what people count on me or think about me. I‘m just doing the things that i really want to do, I like to do and I‘m not giving any TV shows or whatsoever in Hong Kong and actually this is really an exceptional case because i didn‘t even go to the radio station for an interview in Hong Kong. I mean I‘m doing a very carefree job right now so I‘m, that‘s the way it will be.
Reporter: Does that mean that you‘re going to have more albums and more movies to make if you like?
Leslie: Hopefully, I mean yes, there are still many offers but you know, you never know i mean it‘s a cruel world and I‘m aging, everybody knows. But still of course I‘m quite young look and young at heart but you know maybe people think that, "Oh, he‘s getting too old to become an idol," but which in fact i don‘t want to be an idol anymore. I mean for the past five or ten years i mean I‘vegone through that kind of stage i don‘t want to make a fuss out of it you know like asking my fan club to come and get me and receive me at the airport or whatsoever. I don‘t do that kind of things. And so I‘m more into, like you know, I like to do some really serious thing, like you know, good movies, good recordings, and then maybe some days later i want to be a director. This is one of my wish and i hope my wish can come true.

张国荣接受《疯狂英语》期刊英语专访的中文对照翻译 :
记者:哦,如果他们没有问题的话,就该到我提问了,你已经证实了具有能歌能演的实力,但还是有许多人把你列为偶像派,对此你怎么看的?
张国荣:我在演艺界已经很多年了,你知道,有20多年。人们仍然像15年前一样把我当作偶像看待。但是他们的想法是你难以改变的。我自己不愿意只做偶像,我希望成为一名演员,一名严谨的演员,一名严谨的歌手和表演者。这些年来我也做出了一些证明,接受了许多许多的奖项,有表演方面的,也有演唱方面的。我觉得挺满足,没有什么好埋怨的。
记者:现在电影《红色恋人》的拍摄已经快要完成了。你对在影片中所塑造的角色是否满意呢?这回你扮演的是位共产党员,和你以前所演过的角色是很不同的。在开拍前你是怎么理解共产党员的呢?
张国荣:我对共产党员一无所知。你知道,作为一个香港人,尤其是作为艺术工作者,我是不怎么接触政治的,我们是不怎么接触政治的。不过当然了,我支持自己的祖国,我把自己看作是一个地道的中国人。可在三个月的时间里去扮演一名共产党员,在上海,我真的是完全依靠导演,因为我对共产主义确实一无所知。我和导演合作得很愉快,希望下次还有合作的机会。
记者:你对自己在影片中的表现是否满意呢?
张国荣:我不能说满意。你知道,我这人是多少有些不知足的,总想精益求精。但是,和一位新导演——叶导演合作而言,这的确是个非常好的开端。我是首次和他合作,和他很合得来,感觉很开心。我们有许多共同的爱好,也有矛盾。这是正常的现象。我的意思是,对于一名艺术家或者导演来说,我们双方都应有一些创见,这样才能激发出更多的灵感。这一回,我觉得我们做得不错,会是一部相当好的电影。
记者:你曾经和好几位中国导演合作过,我是指内地导演,你认为,陈凯歌和叶大鹰这两位导演有什么不同之处?
张国荣:完全不同。我认为不该以人比人。他们确实不同。陈凯歌身上有一股霸气,非常严格,在摄制组有时很傲慢。叶大鹰也极有天份,在某种程度上人也很好。但不管怎样,在没有看到结局,我的意思是还没有看到最终的成品时,对这部电影我还不能做任何评论。但我看过样片,我很喜欢,非常喜欢。
记者:如果不愿意,你可以不回答这个问题。我听说你的童年不是很愉快,那么你是怎样在事业上取得辉煌的?你知道,如果一个人的童年是那么的不愉快,不幸福,他长大后往往会感觉苦闷压抑,你是怎么做的呢?无论是作为歌手还是作为电影演员,你确实都相当的出色。
张国荣:办法有两个。第一个办法是,由于有一个破碎的童年,因而放荡形骸,变得叛逆不羁。第二个办法是奋发图强。我选择了第二种,我认为那对我的生活多少会好些。你知道,我一直奋斗着,努力的作尝试,努力的工作,所以才有了成功。现在我拍电影,录唱片,大家都喜欢我,而我也喜欢大家。我热爱自己的事业,那很有价值,同时我也从中赚了钱。
记者:对。你认为自己的第一职业是歌手呢还是演员?
张国荣:这两件事似乎是同时来的。很久以前——有多久就不用多说了,我在一场演唱赛中获大奖,后来就有电视公司来找,签约,成为了歌手兼演员。
记者:90年代早期你曾宣布退出舞台,后来又重登舞台。作这个决定时你可有压力吗?因为大量的新歌手和演员在迅速露面,你曾得到过认可,拥有自己的歌迷,但他们可能也会转而支持别的歌手。
张国荣:不要再提“重登”这个字眼,我讨厌这么说。我是复出。我不在意自己的年龄有多大,人们怎么想,或许他们觉得张国荣是过眼云烟,诸如此类等等。但是我的电影票房和演唱会的票房都证明了依然有很好的保障。可能我是个很走运的人,事实上也是,多年来我的歌迷也一直在支持我,因此我复出时没有压力的,人人都知道我现在做的工作是半退休性质的。我不过多在意人们对我的评论和看法,我只是在做自己真正想做的事情,我喜欢做的事。在香港我不去做电视节目,我甚至不去电台作采访,而这次是个例外。现在我做的是无忧无虑的工作,以后也是。
记者:那是否意味着,如果高兴的话,你会录制更多的唱片,拍摄更多部电影?
张国荣:乐观来说,是的。邀请是有很多,但这是个很残酷的世界,大家都知道我年纪也不轻了,当然了,我看起来还是很年轻,心态也年轻。也许还有人会想:“噢,他太老了,不能在当偶像了。”其实我也不想再当偶像。过去的5年,10年中我已经经历了,不想再无故纷扰,比如说我的歌迷俱乐部到机场来接我什么的。我不做那样的事。我更想,你知道,想要做些真正严肃的事,像拍几部好电影,灌制几张好唱片,说不定往后还是会尝试当导演。这是我的愿望之一,希望能够实现。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表