荣光无限论坛

找回密码
注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2285|回复: 0
收起左侧

HK Stars: 'Miss You Much Leslie' (2008-04-02)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-09-27 21:41:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中文标题:   香港群星:继续宠爱张国荣
发表日期: 2008.04.02
来源: TUNGSTAR
内容概要:“继续张国荣”演唱会第二场

HK Stars: 'Miss You Much Leslie'
2 April 2008
Alex Au

20080401继续记招.jpg

[size=0.9em]Hong Kong stars gather to pay tribute to Leslie Cheung (張國榮) at the Miss You Much Leslie 《繼續寵愛音樂會》 concert, 1 April 2008, Hong Kong Coliseum. It was the second of two concerts to mark five years since Leslie's past.  (Photo: Tungstar)

20080401继续记招2.jpg

[size=0.8em]Jackie Cheung (張學友) and Tony Leung (梁朝偉) share their memories of Leslie Cheung (張國榮) at the Miss You Much Leslie <繼續寵愛音樂會> concert, 1 April 2008, Hong Kong Coliseum. (Photo: Tungstar)

Tony Leung (梁朝偉), Anthony Wong (黃耀明), Deanie Ip (葉德嫻), Winnie Hsin (辛曉琪), Priscilla Chan (陳慧嫻), Gigi Leung (梁詠琪), Andy Hui (許志安), Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜), Julian Cheng (張智霖) and Grasshopper (草蜢) were among 16 stars to perform last night at the Hong Kong Coliseum, in the second of two concerts to celebrate the life of Leslie Cheung (張國榮).

The Miss You Much Leslie 《繼續寵愛音樂會》 concert marks five years to the day since Leslie's passing away.

Leslie's friend, Su Sze Wong (蘇施黃), who presented the concert, revealed to the audience how Leslie got the nickname Gor Gor (哥哥). She explained that it was originally the nickname of Leslie's boyfriend Daffy Tong (唐鶴德), while Leslie's nickname was Ah Jai (阿仔). But when Carina Lau (劉嘉玲) moved into the same building and joined their mahjong group, she mistakenly thought Gor Gor was Leslie's nickname. They carried on calling Leslie Gor Gor as a joke and the name stuck.

Elisa Chan (陳潔靈) said: "Daffy is not currently in Hong Kong. He will remember Leslie in his own way."

Jackie Cheung (張學友) performed last, before the whole cast joined together in a rendition of "The Wind starts Again"《風再起時》.

As the song finished, on the giant screen behind the stage, a video appeared of Leslie, in his Final Encounter of the Legend concert in 1989, with his back toward camera. As he turned to face the audience, a microphone stand rose from the stage.

The video froze and Leslie's voice reverberated around the venue: "I dare not say I will never hold a concert again at the Coliseum, but I will remember the joy and fulfilment everyone has given me today. Thank you."

The concert climaxed with the whole venue joining in on Leslie's hit, "Me" 《我》.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表