荣光无限论坛

找回密码
注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1328|回复: 0
收起左侧

Stars Pay Tribute To Gor Gor (2008-04-01)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-09-27 21:51:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中文标题: 香港群星向“哥哥”致敬
发表日期:2008.04.01
来源:TUNGSTAR
内容概要:“继续张国荣”音乐会首场报道

Stars Pay Tribute To Gor Gor

20080331继续首场.jpg

[size=0.8em]Hong Kong stars gather to pay tribute to Leslie Cheung (張國榮) at the Miss You Much Leslie 《繼續寵愛音樂會》concert, 31 March 2008, Hong Kong Coliseum. It was the first of two concerts to mark the five years since April 1st, 2003. (Photo: Tungstar)

1 April 2008
Gerry Ho

Hong Kong stars and 10,000 fans gathered at the Hong Kong Coliseum last night, for the first of two concerts to celebrate the life of Leslie Cheung (張國榮).

The actor and singer, affectionately known by colleagues and fans as Gor Gor (哥哥), lost his battle with depression, aged 46, when he committed suicide five years ago. He was survived by his long-term boyfriend Daffy Tong (唐鶴德), who, according to local newspaper reports, is not attending the concerts.

Shu Qi (舒淇), Anita Yuen (袁詠儀) and Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) were among the stars to pay tribute to Leslie at the concert titled Miss You Much Leslie 《繼續寵愛音樂會》.

The set on stage included a red bridge, symbolizing a path for Leslie to heaven. A montage of photos of Leslie's life, from childhood to death, was broadcast, accompanied by one of his most famous songs, "The Moon Represents My Heart" 《月亮代表我的心》.

Jackie Cheung (張學友) paid tribute by singing Leslie's hit, "Chase" 《追》Deanie Ip (葉德嫻) and Elisa Chan (陳潔靈) also sang Leslie's songs.

When Anthony Wong (黃耀明) performed the song that he had duetted with Leslie, "So Far Yet So Near" 《這麼遠那麼近》he said, "I am so grateful to have worked with Gor Gor before he passed away."

Karen Mok (莫文蔚) sang Leslie's songs, "Big Heat" 《大熱》 and "Red" 《紅》

Leslie's friend, DJ and presenter Su Sze Wong (蘇施黃), reminisced, "After Leslie had passed away, I received a gift that he had sent me. It was a pair of green spectacles and what I think was one of his eyebrow hairs." She went on to praise her late friend's discipline and hard work. She recalled how he used to play mahjong while reciting song lyrics. She added that she must have watched 273 of Leslie's concerts.

Leslie's ex-manager, Florence Chan (陳淑芬), asked fans to stop sending flowers to the venue. She asked them instead to buy memorabilia because all proceeds from the concert go to charity.

The second concert takes place tonight, when Tony Leung (梁朝偉) is scheduled to perform Leslie's hit, "The Wind Continues To Blow" 《風繼續吹》.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表