只需一步,快速开始

搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: viola
收起左侧

找到《红》的domo了!请问这些怎么下下来呢?

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-02-09 20:51:51 | 显示全部楼层
这个网站好像好多年前我去过了。不过我发现网站好像少了很多东西。。。记得以前还有千娇百美的demo和纪念哥哥的depression(就是后来陈奕迅的浮夸的demo)。
发表于 2010-02-09 20:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
see wise那里没有了。不过找了一下土豆还有,

千娇百美的demo:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fSHiWVkT6cw/

depression也有:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/53yrxOq7mYo/
发表于 2010-02-09 20:56:49 | 显示全部楼层
《千娇百美》demo
title:Approach
Released 2003/07.
This was written/arranged and handed in back in March 2002. I think he would have recorded this earlier in 2002, but Lin Xi hadn't delivered the lyrics yet.
The vocals were probably taken in early 2003 when he was already '"sick", around a month or two before the suicide...
I remembered in Summer 2002, I was walking in Covent Garden one day and I received a call - apparently back in Hong Kong, Miriam bumped into him at the coffee shop in Mandarin Hotel, and they called me - he was chasing me for more songs - it was a nice phone conversation, but that was the last time I ever talked to him
发表于 2010-02-09 20:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
浮誇 (Depression / DPS)
Music: C. Y. Kong | Lyrics: 黃偉文 Wyman Wong | Arrange: C. Y. in London
Produced by Alvin Leong
Co-produce/Production Coordinator: Stanley Leung
Synths, Cubase Programming, Vocoding & PC Manipulation: C.Y. Kong
Drums : Davy Chan
Bass : Sai Wai 細威
Guitar : Ah Yin 亞賢
Chorus : Patrick Lui
Music recorded & spiced at 12/46 London by C.Y. in London
Guitar, Bass & Drums recorded at Avon Studios by David Sum
Vocals & Chorus recorded at Avon Studios by David Sum & Ah Cheung 亞祥
Mixed & Mashed at nOiz by Simon Li

Comments:
This was written the night of April 1st, 2003. It was called Depression in the 1st place.
A feeling of, like I wanted to ask ''why?'' or ''why does one has to commit suicide''. I pictured that you see this spirit of the person somewhere around, and you so wanted to ask him why he's gone, or doesn't he know there're so many people who care for him still. Hence there is this ghostly synth sound in the song.
Eason picked this song quite early in 2004. Actually it was Hilary who heard it first and asked him to have a listen. He liked the key change and the style. We always talked about - this style of arrangement is what C.Y. does instead of oh this sounds very Faye Wong / Leslie Cheung styles - afterall, those Faye/Leslie songs were my songs/arrangements!
So it was not until January 2005 that we started planning on getting this into the studio.
Alvin asked me to change the working title, because he doesn't want to be reminded of the word ''Depression'' so I changed the working title to DPS.
Obviously, they didn't want to go for my original idea about talking to the dead, it's way to heavy. Originally, Eason called me, he was at Beijing at the time, he said he started writing some words for the song. I encouraged him to continue. Wyman was supposed to help him if he gets stuck.
But in the end, I think he just couldn't find the time to finish off what he wrote, so Wyman wrote the final lyrics.
At 1st, I was a little worried/confused, it's totally not what I was thinking of. But afterall, this is gonna be Eason's song, if he can perform and express this well, then it will be quite good.
Alvin & Eason did the vocals, I think, in Late February/early March. They were both ill on and off, and I think Eason wasn't sure about the vocals. I emailed Alvin and said, hey you guys gotta be confident and believe in what you're doing.
After I got the vocals, I added the vocoder. Not a lot of people use vocoders on medium/slow tempo songs these days. I thought it would enhance the mood a lot, and it kinda reminds me of some 70s songs when the vocoder was widely used.
Again, I am quite happy about the results. Again, I think Hong Kong needs more variety in songs/arrangements/productions.

Note: The original demo was in a different key.
To me, this demo will always be dedicated to Leslie
发表于 2010-02-09 22:14:07 | 显示全部楼层
还有黑择明的demo
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eehy2MU0MJc/

demo title:Cold feet
This was written a few years ago, probably even before "DPS" (maybe in 2002). In fact... this has something to do with Leslie again. I think it was one of the demos that I didn't finish and didn't submit to Leslie's very last album. After Leslie's gone, I think I eventually finished the track.
Sometimes life is s strange - in the end this song turns out to become a song talking about not to commit suicide...
 楼主| 发表于 2010-02-10 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层
To me, this demo will always be dedicated to Leslie

。。。
发表于 2010-02-12 10:12:17 | 显示全部楼层
晚上睡前听这些DEMO。。。很舒服~
发表于 2010-02-24 19:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
来凑凑热闹。好厉害
发表于 2010-04-24 00:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
红的demo让我好激动!!!谢谢楼主!
发表于 2010-04-29 18:35:58 | 显示全部楼层
支持个
发表于 2010-05-13 17:36:32 | 显示全部楼层