楼主: 天是红河岸
收起左侧

張國榮—風流無價,灼灼其華

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
倩女幽魂

***人间世在徐克异色异彩下别有天地。何从何去?千年树妖可以是心魔也可以是孽障。生关死劫,波淼淼情牵一线。
A Chinese Ghost Story

Infused with producer Tsui Hark’s perennial concern of whereto and wherefore, a classic romantic ghost story sublimes into an investigation of human psyche in a season of Light and a season of Darkness.***

大家都知道张国荣聪明、细心体贴又善解人意。八十年代还没有大红的他已经这麼可爱。他领悟力十分强,是真正明白电影的好演员。

~ 程小东

Everybody knows that Leslie was smart, attentive and discerning.  He was not yet a megastar in the 80's, but he was already so sweet. He's very perspicacious. He's a good actor who truly understood films.

By Tony Ching

大家都可以想像张国荣的痴却,原来他也可以憨得那麼可爱。看《倩女幽魂》中的张国荣,心中想:当他少年十五二十时,演《红楼梦》中的贾宝玉一定很好看。

~ 黄爱玲

We can all imagine how Leslie looked like when he's obsessive. But it turns out that he could also be so lovable when he's silly when I watched Leslie in A Chinese Ghost Story, I kept thinking that it must be delightful indeed to watch him in his late teens play Jia Baoyu in "Dream of a Red Mansion”.

By Wong Ainling

legacy001.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:30:10 | 显示全部楼层
阿飞正传

***王家卫翻手成云,椰林浩瀚,没有脚的小鸟原来至死什麼地方也没到过。云彩飘摇,小鸟顾影翻飞而天地倾心。

Days of Being Wild

There’s a kind of bird without legs that can only fly, and sleep in the wind when it is tired. The bird only lands once in its life… when it dies.  The fact is the bird hasn’t gone anywhere. A quintessential Wong Kar-wai.***

没有他,不会有《阿飞正传》的郁仔。没有脚的小乌从此以不同形式延续,成为张国荣不同阶段的注脚。郁仔并不真实,那是张国荣精神的投射。然后大家都满足了,包括他自己。

~ 王家卫

Without him, Yuddy wouldn’t have existed. Henceforth, the bird without feet hovered into sundry directions, becoming footnotes to various stages of Leslie's career. Yuddy was not real;  it's only a projection of Leslie's spirit. But everyone was satisfied with it, including Leslie himself.

By Wong Kar-wai

张国荣在此片中,真实又不费力地呈现一个自我放逐自恋自溺的叛逆青年,那是一种六零年代特有的颓废美,内里却蕴含了巨大的空虚和伤痛,成为香港詹姆斯.狄恩式的icon。

~ 焦雄屏

In this film, Leslie realistically yet effortlessly portrayed an auto-exiled, narcissistic, self-indulgent, and rebellious youth, embodying a decadent beauty unique to the sixties, which was filled with tremendous emptiness and pain inside. He has become a Hone Kong icon in the league of James Dean.

By Peggy Chiao
legacy003.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
纵横四海

***一生起码一次。四盼生辉风流倜傥神采飞扬,幕前幕后芳华正茂都是眩目的明媚亮丽,说不尽千种风情。下不为例。

Once a Thief

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Death shall not brag thou wand’ rest in his shade. So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, so long lives this, and this gives life to thee.***

喜欢张国荣那种对朋友、亲人重情重义的真性情…

一直以来很想拍一部关於张国荣的故事…在拍摄『纵横四海』的巴黎街头…我想到了一个新故事的序幕…他喜欢这个序幕,也充满期待,我曾答应过他,待我了解他多一些,然后为他写一个完整的故事;如今,他随风而逝,我祗能怀抱著深切的歉意,和一个没有故事的序幕。

~ 吴宇森

I like how Leslie treated his friends and relatives with genuine feelings…

I’ve always wanted to make a film about Leslie's life... While shooting Once a Thief on some street comer in Paris…the prologue of a new story dawned on me… He liked the prologue and was very keen on it. I promised to write a more complete story for him once I knew him a bit better. Now that he's gone with the wind, I can only bury my deepest regret, together with the prologue without a story, in the hollows of my soul.

By John Woo

张国荣潇洒地让风继续吹,因为他有忠心贼兄弟,又赢得浪漫俏佳人。他还和红姑生孩,由发哥凑仔,是绝世梦幻。

~ 石琪

Dashingly he lets the wind blow on, for he has a sworn brother and a pretty woman to keep him company. He even begets a child from Cherie Chung and has Chow Yun-fat baby-sit for him. That's what dreams are made of.

~ Shek Kai

legacy004.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:32:01 | 显示全部楼层
金枝玉叶

***他恋上他是他和他的事。二人世界中,谁担演金枝谁饰玉叶原本跟谁都没关系。与生俱来的性别不是重心。一字既之曰爱。

He’s a Woman, She’s a Man

He could be a woman, she a man. He might be smitten by a man, she a woman. As long as they fall in love, what roles the play in their private lives is nobody else’s business. Sexual proclivity is not essential. Love is.***

亲爱的Leslie:一直相信有天你会成为伟大的导演。续集中你代我导演那两场戏精准无瑕。戏里面可能没有更好的了。然而导演的精准指挥和演员的原始禀赋,游移两者间不可兼得。如果可以我一直如此期待你昂然过渡的那一天。

~ 陈可辛(译本)

Dear Leslie,

I’ve always believed that you will be a great director one day. The two scenes you directed for me in the sequel were meticulously staged, perfectly executed. They were probably the best things in the film. But you were caught in the conflict of characters between the meticulous precision of a director and the wild temperament of an actor. How I wished… and how I’ve always waited for you to make that giant leap of a transition.

Always,

Peter Chan Ho-sun

张国荣跳了一场长达四分一世纪的辣身艳舞,辣而且艳。他饰演的娱乐圈大款为爱而爱爱得对方性别不拘,爱上本是女儿身的男生后又处处欲拒还迎。这一类角色他优而为之。我们至今才明白:他一生最高难度的角色,是饰演那个令人如沐春风的万人迷张国荣。

~ Richard Corliss(译本)

Leslie’s career was a quarter-century striptease – equal accent on both syllables. As the man beguiled by a boy who’s a girl, he plays it straight (not farcically), exposing the entertainer’s weakness for falling in love with love, no matter the gender. These parts seemed so easy for him. Only now can we see: the toughest role of his life was playing that blithe charmer Leslie Cheung.

By Richard Corliss
legacy013.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:32:58 | 显示全部楼层
春光乍泄

***不如重新开始。乍暖还寒阴晴不定一支布宜诺斯艾利斯探戈是他混身解数收放自如的大轴。瀑布内滚滚烟波,余音袅袅。

Happy Together

Swirling in the lusty tango bars, swinging against the salsa music of the La Boca sidewalks, or simply lolling in sultry Buenos Aires, he dazzles effortlessly. He wants to start over again. If only he could.***

在我们共事的日子,有非常愉快的时刻,也有争持不下的时候,因为我们都是有自己想法的人。《春光乍泄》是我和他最接近的一次,他很放松,让我相信他早巳准备好接受何宝荣。他这份坦然帮了大家很多的忙。

~ 王家卫

During the days we worked together, there had been moments of contentment, but also of contention. That’s because we’re both opinionated. We were the closest in Happy Together. He was very relaxed, giving me the impression that he’s well prepared to embrace the character of Ho Po-wing. His open-heartedness helped everyone a great deal.

By Wong Kar-wai

光影中原来他不再年轻。岁月痕迹在他身上沉淀成举手投足的从容。而他毫不吝啬将一切倾注何宝荣身上,让我们感觉这个只懂得以自己方式示爱的游子他一如过山车的寂寞。

~ 魏绍恩

And so he is not a youth any more. In the process of fermentation, he gained confidence, and was blissfully contented. And he poured this newly amoured-self wholeheartedly and generously into his role. He made us see what it is like when a lonely wanderer, who knows no other way but to show his love in his own limited words, takes a roller-coaster ride.

By Jimmy Ngai
legacy005.jpg

楼主| 发表于 2014-02-26 18:33:37 | 显示全部楼层
东邪西毒

***这是真正属於他的戏,他说。冷眼看世情,旗动风吹。历练间一把火烟飞灰灭。去日苦多。在动的,不过是人一颗心。

Ashes of Time

The heart is a lonely hunter. He is the cynosure of all the glittering stars: with his phlegmatic eyes, he learns the pain of the fallen heroes as they work out the vagaries of their obsession, delirium, and forbidden love.***

我一直觉得张国荣不臆於现代,更属於过去。他演<东邪西毒>赢的不单在於形,而在於神。

~ 王家卫

I always feel that Leslie belonged not to the present, but to the past. In Ashes of Time, he excelled not only in form, but in spirit.

By Wong Kar-wai

欧阳峰在旁白说:『也许是因为我害怕被人拒绝,所以我便先拒绝别人。』现在听来,这句说话不是好像已说明了什麼吗?教我悸动的,是自你别后,听你的每阕歌、看你的每部电影,里面的一字一句一映像,竟都彷似是你生命的写照。「传奇」,不就是那麼回事吗?

~ 舒琪

Ouyang Feng says in the voice-over, “Perhaps I’m afraid of being rejected, that’s why I rejected others first.” Now when you listen to this, doesn’t this dialogue seemed to have explained something?

What makes me quiver is that after you’re gone, whenever I listen to your songs or watch your films, every word, every sentence, every image seems to be a reflection of your life. Isn’t that what a “legend” is all about?

By Shu Kei

legacy014.jpg

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表