荣光无限论坛

找回密码
注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 19513|回复: 24
收起左侧

(更新到《红色恋人》专访)Follow leslie !Follow English!

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-07-18 22:54:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

大家都知道,我们的哥哥那是留过洋的,英语好的呱呱叫,而且还是正宗的,优雅的伦敦音。作为他的迷,我们也不妨尽可能的提高自己的语言素养,虽然受语言环境以及专业的限制,一般人很难能说的像他那样地道,但是这并不妨碍我们豪情万丈的向他学习,尤其是各位学生妹们,哥哥曾经说“其实我成日都同身边的演员讲,一定要学好英文同普通话,因为中国入世之后,电影都可能会开放市场,到时机会多的是,英文同普通话唔掂好蚀底。”其实又何止是演员,现在做什幺职业英语好不吃香啊,就算给小孩当家教赚份外会也很不错呢,很多人抱怨英语学起来实在是无聊,其实不然,关键是要看由谁来教,各位,想一想吧,如果是哥哥教的,有谁还会嫌学语言枯燥啊?你会吗?!不能够啊是不是。畅想一下,哥哥要是当上了英语老师,那阵势,报名处负责点钱的会计定然连哼都来不及哼一声就得被学费给埋了,上课时同学们对英语的热情空前高涨听课认真得连笔记都舍不得做,下课后会有无数外班同学排在教室门口索要签名作业本二手粉笔头以及张老师用过汗斤茶杯等一切物品,而你们班的集体照也会成为风靡的抢手货,他监的考场再不会有人作弊同时也集体忘了答卷儿(参见《大三元》里洪神父万众追随并且婚礼倒戈的盛况)……,想给他当学生的人实在是太多了,虽然说哥哥不能够分身无数来专门教我们学英语,但是他演绎过那么多的英文歌,接受了那么多次的英文采访,身体力行,又说又唱,随便哪个拿过来不是我们最好的教材啊,所以我搜集的一些哥哥说英语的资料(包括英文歌曲,媒体采访,大学演讲,发表致辞……)与同道们共勉,咱们拜哥哥为师,利用这个假期跟他学吓英语,学学他标准的发音,得体的谈吐,简洁准确的遣词造句和永远孜孜不倦的努力精神……
好啦,让我们跟着哥哥开始吧!
Are you ready?
1英文歌
2英文访谈
3其它(作词,电影、演讲、致辞、演唱会等)
(PS:先是一个目录,以后我会尽快找材料把里面内容填满,如果大家觉得还行的话就请多多支持,如果有错误欢迎指正,欢迎补充)
引用资料来自的灰《张国荣歌词全记录》以及www.lesliecheung.cc
在此一并致谢
第一部分:英文歌(按时间顺序,共33首)
地球人都知道我们的哥哥出的第一张大碟是英文歌翻唱辑,可惜当时时运不济,唱片不卖,出碟后不久便以一元一张的价格抛售,成为艰辛娱乐圈对他的最初的考验,现在我们为他重新翻出这些歌曲,再听一听这个来自27年前的,年轻、遥远、熟悉又让人感慨万千的声音……!
(PS:我知道很多筒子们可能都还没听过这里面的歌,因为年代久远很难找了,8过,即使没听过,也请好好的看看歌词吧,毕竟里面的每一句话、每一个单词都是哥哥曾经读过背过,并且用他当年那稚嫩的“鸡仔声”认真唱过的啊!每次想到这儿,我就立刻“心中冲劲好比火”,有动力坚持把歌词全看完了,这里面的歌我只听过三首,他那时候的声音真是非常的清纯,最喜欢《I need you 》的第一段,  we used to laugh. We used to cry. We used to bow our heads. Then wonder why, But now you';re gone. I guess I';ll carry on. And make the best of what you left to me. Left to me……)

《DAY DREAMER》(1977)
(再P:请各位道行比较高的筒子们帮忙找找这些歌曲,尤其是早期歌曲的下载链接吧,如果能听到实实在在的声音,我们就不用望梅止渴啦,谢谢先)
1、DAY DREAMER (T.Dempsey)

I remember April when the sun was in th sky. And love was burning in your eyes. Nothing in the world could bother me. Cause I was living in the world of made believe. I';m just a daydreamer walking in the rain. Chasing after rainbows. I';m in never fine again. Life is much too beautiful. To live it all I know. Oh How much I need someone to go my very own. I';m just a daydreamer. Oh,Oh,Ah,Ah.

2. WE ARE ALL ALONE (B.Scaggs)

Outside the rain begins and it may never end. So cry no more, on the shore a dream. Will take us out to sea. Forever more, forever more. Close your eyes and dream, and you can be with me. Neath the waves,through the caves of hours. Long forgotten now. We';re all alone, We';re all alone. Close the window calm the light. And it will be alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Learn how to pretend. Once a story';s told it can';t help but grow old. Roses do, lovers too, so cast your seasons to the wind. And told me dear, Ohhh hold me Dear. Close the window calm the light . And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. All';s forgotten now. We';re all alone, all alone. Close the window calm the light. And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Owe it to the wind. My love,Hold me Dear. All';s forgotten now my love. We';re all alone.

3 EVER NOW (Manilow/Panzer)

When there';s someone else who cares. When there';s someone home who';s waiting just for me. Ever now I think about you as I';m climbing up the stairs. And I wonder what to do so she won';t see that ever now. When I';ve found a better life than what we had. Ever now I wake up crying in the middle of the night. And I can';t believe it still could hurt so bad. Ever now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it';s still so hard without you. Ever now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Ever now Ever now. When I never hear your name. And the world has changed so much since you';re been gone. Ever now I still remember and the feeling';s still the same. And this pain inside of me goes on and on. Ever now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it';s still so hard without you. Ever now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Some how. Ever now.

4 BEFORE ME HEART FINDS OUT(Randy Good rum)

Well you woke me from a dream about you. Just to say that you were leavin'; I';m sleepy but I though that you said our love. That would last forever is endin';. Well before you walk out of my life. Would you be specially quiet. Don';t you let my heart know that you';re leavin';. Don';t you say another word about it darlin';. Don';t you let my heart your footsteps. Walkin'; out the door of my hopes and dreams. And don';t you let my heart know that you';re leavin';. Don';t you say another word about it darlin';. Leave me now, before my heart finds it. Well,I see you writing somethin'; down. And leavin'; it on the dresser. The tears in your eyes look a lot like mine. But I guess it';s all for the better. Well, before we say our last goodbye. Baby,won';t you hold me just one more time.

5 GOOD MORNING SORROW (H.Moss/Inaba Akira)

I wake up with the sun in the morning. And once again. I find you';re with me and I know. You';re the only one. who can help to wake it easy. So here we are, you and I, good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. You';re the one friend who';s true. Who needs answers when there';s nothing left to say. Why should I hear it all again. How times easies pain. When nothing can bring back yesterday. I wake up with the sun in the morning. Leave the phone off the hook so I';m busy all day long. The coffee';s growing cold my books lie unopened. Here we are once again good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. My friend you never knew. What if feels like to be in love this way. Maybe the years will heal the pain. Maybe I';ll even love again. But nothing can bring back yesterday.

6 UNDERCOVER ANGEL (Alan O';day)

Crying on my pillow Lonely in my bed. Then I heard a voice beside me. And she sofely said "Wonder is your dream." And as I held her She said:"see what I mean." I said "what?" She said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" I said "Alright!" She said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there';s a love for me out there. Somewhere, Yeah, somewhere. Heavenly surrender Sweet after glow. I';ve given up, my heart to you. Now angel don';t go. She said "Go find the right one.” Love her and then. When you look into her eyes. You';ll see me again. Now you know my story, And girl if it';s right. I';m gonna take you in my arms. And love you tonight. Underneath the covers the answer lies. I';m looking for my angel in your sweet loving eyes. She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "make sweet love to me." She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there';s a love for me. Love me,Love me, Love me.

7 I LIKE DREAMING (Kenny Nolan)

I like dreamin';. Cause dreamin'; can make you mine. I like dreamin';. Close my eyes and feelin'; fine. When the lights go down. I';m holding you so tight. Gotcha in my arms And it';s paradise. Till the morning light. I see us on the shore beneath the bright sunshine. We';ve walked along St.Thmoas Beach a million times Hand in hand. Two lovers kissin'; in the sand. Side by side The tide rolls in. I';m touching you, you touching me. If only it could be Through each dream how our love has grown. I see us with our children and our happy home. Little smile. So warm and terder lookin'; up at us. Bless by love. The world we share until I wake. I reach for you. And you';re just not there. I like dreamin';. Cause dreamin'; can make you mine. I like holdin'; you close. Touchin'; your skin. Even if it';s in my mind

8 I NEED YOU (Beckley)

We used to laugh. We used to cry. We used to bow our heads. Then wonder why But now you';re gone. I guess I';ll carry on. And make the best of what you left to me. Left to me I need you. like the flower needs the rain. You know I need you. Guess I';ll start it all again. You know I need you. like the winter needs the spring. You know I need you I need you. And ev';ry day. I';d laugh the hours away. Just knowing you were thinking of me. And then it came that I was put to blame. For ev';ry story told about me. About me about me

9 YOU MADE ME BELIEVE IN MAGIC (Len Boone)

I believe that love has gone. Had no strength to carry on. Thought me world was upside down. Then you walked onto my life. Went to work to set things right. What';s the secret that you that you used. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life. Now I';m filled with a new sense to be. You gave my life harmony. Lovin'; you will all I, all I need. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life.

10 JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (B.Joel)

Don';t you changing to cry and please me. You never let me down before. Don';t imagine you';re too familiar. And I don';t see you any more. I wouldn';t leave you in times of trouble. We never could have come this far. I took the good times, I';ll take the bad times. I';ll take you just the way you are. Don';t go trying some new fushion. Don';t change the color of your hair. You always have my unspoken passion. Althought I might not seem to care. I don';t want clever conversation. I never want to work that hard. I just want someone that I can talk to. I want you just the way you are. I need to know that you will always be. The same old someone that I knew. What will it take till you believe in me. The way that I believe in you. I said I love you and that';s forever. And this I promise from the heart. I could hot love you any better. I love you just the way you are.

11 (A) LITTLE BIT MORE (B. Gosh)

When you body';s had enough of me and I';m laying flat out on the floor. When you think I';ve loved you all I can. I';m golla love you a little bit more. Come on over and lay by my side. I';ve got to be touching you. Let me rub your tired shoulders. The way I used to do. Look in to my eyes, and gives me that smile. The ont that always turns me on. And let me take your hair down ';cuase we';re standing up to great the sun. Got to say a few things, that have been in my mind. And you know where my mind has been. I guess I learned my lessons. And now';s the time to begin. So if you';re feeling alright. and you';re ready for me. I know that I';m ready for you. We';d better get it on now. ';cause we got to a whole life to live through

12 PISTOL PACKIN';MELODY (R.Edelman)

I heard the music coming fainly thro the wall of an old cafe. I was fellin'; kinda restless and drifted t';wars the noise. It was the end of the day. Thro the down, down the hall the sound I heard thro the wall was getting near. So I grabbed a sent and ordered a drink. And was surpised that they was play';in my favourite thing. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody. It';s a true that set me singing and the rhythm they were playing. Justa made me want to live. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody. And it tingles up a feelin'; and sets my heart a feelin'; and it mades me want to live. And run homeand write the same kinda thingon my own. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody

13 MAKE LOVE(1978)

14 Thank You
《情人箭》,1979年
(Eugenio Ocampo/A.Morris)
There';s a peaceful easy feeling. Blowing softly thru the trees. Which welcomes in the morning light. That shines for me to see. And it takes me past my sorrow. And keeps me from the rain. For all these things. I';d like to thank you once again. There';s a stairway in the mountains. And it leads up to the stars. And stars can move the clouds away. And keep me from the dark. And when I feel alone and lost. They';ll show me the way. For all these things I';d like to thank you once again. Thank you for the love. That';s right here in this song. Thank you for my dreams. For everything Life has given me. We seldom stop to think that We have travelled very far. Seen and heard a million things. Even wished upon a star. Cared for all the close friends. Who have passed along the way. For all these things and more. Thank you once again
15 You';ve Got A Friend(1980)
电视剧《甜甜廿四味》插曲
BY James Taylor
When you';re down and troubled and you need a helping hand and nothing, whoa nothing is going right. Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there to brighten up even your darkest nights. You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am. I';ll come running, oh yeah baby to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call and I';ll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. You';ve got a friend. If the sky above you should turn dark and full of clouds and that old north wind should begin to blow. Keep your head together and call my name out loud and soon I will be knocking upon your door. You just call out my name and you know where ever I am. I';ll come running to see you again. Winter, spring, summer or fall all you got to do is call and I';ll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, ain';t it good to know that you';ve got a friend? People can be so cold. They';ll hurt you and desert you. Well they';ll take your soul if you let them. Oh yeah, but don';t you let them. You just call out my name and you know wherever I am. I';ll come running to see you again. Oh babe, don';t you know that, Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you';ve got to do is call. Lord, I';ll be there, yes I will. You';ve got a friend. You';ve got a friend. Ain';t it good to know you';ve got a friend. Ain';t it good to know you';ve got a friend. You';ve got a friend.
16 WE ARE THE WORLD
1985年白金耀保良晚会
演唱:许冠杰、林子祥、张国荣、梅艳芳、甄妮、苏芮
There comes a time when we need a certain call. When the world must come together as one. There are people dying. Oh, and it';s time to lend a hand to life. The greatest gift of all. We can';t go on pretending day by day. That someone, somehow will soon make a change. We';re all a part of God';s great big family. And the truth - you know love is all we need. We are the world, we are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day. so let';s start giving. There';s a choice we';re making. We';re saving our own lives. It';s true we';ll make a better day. Just you and me. Well, send';em you your heart. So they know that someone cares. And their lives will be stronger and free. As God has shown us. By turning stone to bread. And so we all must lend a helping hand. When you';re down and out. There seems no hope at all. But if you just believe. There';s no way we can fall. Well, well, well, let';s realize. That one change can only come. When we stand together as one

17 American Pie
《85演唱会》
(PS:1977年哥哥就是凭借这首歌获得了歌唱比赛的二等奖并从此踏入娱乐圈,在85,2000演唱会上他都唱了这首歌,原唱是Don Mclean)

A long, long time ago,I can still remember, How that music used to make me smile.And I knew if I had my chance, That I could make those people dance, And, maybe, they';d be happy for a while. But February made me shiver, With every paper I';d deliver. Bad news on the doorstep; I couldn';t take one more step. I can';t remember if I cried, When I read about his widowed bride, But something touched me deep inside, The day the music died. So bye-bye, Miss American Pie.Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye, Singin'; "This';ll be the day that I die. This';ll be the day that I die.” Did you write the Book of Love, And do you have faith in God above, If the bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock ';n roll, Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow? Well, I know that you';re in love with him `Cause I saw you dancin'; in the gym. You both kicked off your shoes. Man, I dig those rhythm and blues. I was a lonely teenage broncin'; buck, With a pink carnation and a pickup truck, But I knew I was out of luck The day the music died. I started singin';, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye. And singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die. "This';ll be the day that I die."
(Now for ten years we';ve been on our own, And moss grows fat on a rollin'; stone, But that';s not how it used to be. When the jester sang for the King and Queen, In a coat he borrowed from James Dean,And a voice that came from you and me, Oh, and while the King was looking down, The jester stole his thorny crown. The courtroom was adjourned; No verdict was returned. And while Lennon read a book of Marx, The quartet practiced in the park, And we sang dirges in the dark. The day the music died. We were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye, And singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die. "This';ll be the day that I die." Helter Skelter in a summer swelter. The birds flew off with a fallout shelter, Eight miles high and falling fast. It landed foul on the grass. The players tried for a forward pass, With the jester on the sidelines in a cast. Now the half-time air was sweet perfume While the Sergeants played a marching tune. We all got up to dance, Oh, but we never got the chance!`Cause the players tried to take the field; The marching band refused to yield. Do you recall what was revealed The day the music died? We started singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye, And singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die. "This';ll be the day that I die." Oh, and there we were all in one place, A generation lost in space.With no time left to start again. So come on: Jack be nimble, Jack be quick! Jack Flash sat on a candlestick.Cause fire is the Devil';s only friend. Oh, and as I watched him on the stage, My hands were clenched in fists of rage. No angel born in hell,Could break that Satan';s spell. And as the flames climbed high into the night, To light the sacrificial rite, I saw Satan laughing with delight The day the music died.He was singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye. And singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die. "This';ll be the day that I die." )
I met a girl who sang the blues And I asked her for some happy news, But she just smiled and turned away. I went down to the sacred store, Where I';d heard the music years before, But the man there said the music wouldn';t play. And in the streets: the children screamed, The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed. But not a word was spoken; The church bells all were broken. And the three men I admire most: The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, They caught the last train for the coast, The day the music died. And they were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye. Singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die. "This';ll be the day that I die." They were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin'; whiskey and rye. Singin';, "This';ll be the day that I die."
18 Rhythm Of The Rain
《85演唱会》
Hm, falling rain, Hm, - falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I';ve been. I wish that it would go and let me cryin'; rain, and let me be alone again. The only girl I cars about has gone away. looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Rain please tell me now does that seem fair, for her to steal my heart away when she don';t care. I can';t love another when my heart';s somewhere far away. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain. Rain won';t you tell her that I love her so. Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow. Rain in her heart and let the love we know start to grow. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I';ve been. I wish that it would go and let me cryin'; rain, and let me be alone again. Hm, falling rain, Hm, falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain. Ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Rain please tell me now does that seem fair, for her to steal my heart away when she don';t care, I can';t love another when my heart';s somewhere far away. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Ah, falling rain, Ah, falling rain, Ah, falling rain, along with her she took my heart, along with her she took my heart.
19 White X’mas
《86演唱会》
I';m dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know. Where those tree-tops glisten, And children listen To hear sleighbells in the snow. I';m dreaming of a white Christmas, With every Christmas card I write, "May your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white". I';m dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know. May your days may your days may your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white.

20 GREATEST LOVE OF ALL
1986年白金耀保良晚会
written by Michael Masser and Linda Creed
演唱:张国荣、邓丽君、林子祥
I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride to make it easier. Let the children';s laughter remind us how we used to be. Everybody';s searching for a hero People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfilled my need. A lonely place to be and so I learned to depend on me. I decided long ago never to walk in anyone';s shadow. If I fail, if I succeed at least I';ll live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can';t take away my dignity. ecause the greatest love of all is happening to me. I found the greatest love of all inside of me. The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
21 You were always on my mind(1988)
电视台英文节目主题曲
曲/词:Wayne Thompson、Mark James、Johnny Christopher
Maybe I didn’t treat you, Quite as good as I should have, Maybe I didn’t love you, Quite as often as I could have, Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time, You were always on my mind, You were always on my mind. Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn’t died. Give me, give me one more chance, To keep you satisfied, satisfied. Maybe I didn’t hold you, All those lonely, lonely times, And I guess I never told you, I’m so happy that you’re mine. If I make you feel second best, Girl, I’m sorry I was blind, You were always on my mind. You were always on my mind. Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn’t died. Give me, give me one more chance. To keep you satisfied, satisfied. Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time. You were always on my mind. You are always on my mind. You are always on my mind.
22 STORIES
《百事巨星张国荣演唱会》(1988)
曲:VIKTOR LAZLO
I remember quite clearly now when the story happened.The autumn leaves floating and measured down to the ground. Recovering the lake where we used to swin like children. On the sun would dare to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well,I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me. Not daring to tell me. On that precious night watching the lake vaguely conscious. You saidurstory was ending. Now I';m standing here. No one to wipe away my tears. No one to keep me warm. And on one to walk along with. No one to make me feel. No one to make me whole. Oh! What am I to do? I';';m standing here alone. It doesn';t seem so clear to me. What am I supposed to do about this burning heart of mine. Oh! What am I to do? Or how should I react? Oh! Tell me please! The rain was killing the last days of summer. You had been killing my last breath of love. Since a long time ago. I still don';t think I';m gonna make it through another love story, You tool it all away from me. And there I stand,I knew I was gonna be the. The one left behind. But still I';m watching the lake vaguely conscious. And I know. My life is ending.
23 TO YOU(1989)
韩国巧克力广告主题歌
曲:周治平/词:张国荣
In the rain I';m standing here. I';m all alone and missing you. I never want to let you go that way. In the rain I';m all alone. Running in the rain for you. I wanna give my life to you to you. I remember the days when we were happy and so gay. I rememver the days. we lived in perfect harmony.For so many times I let you down. so many times I made you cry. Never meant to be that way. I only want to say ye – i. For so many times I let you down. so many times I made you cry, Never meant to be that way. I only want to say. Some my love to you
24 THE WAY WE WERE
《告别乐坛演唱会》(1989)
Memories light the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories of the way we were, scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were. Can it be that it was all so simple then, or has time re-written every line? If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me would we, could we? Memories may be beautiful and yet what';s too painful to remember, we simply choose……(to forget. So, it';s the laughter we will remember, whenever we remember the way we were. The way we were.)
25 Bridge Over Troubled Water(1992)
温哥华赈灾义演
Written by Paul Simon
When you';re weary, feeling small, When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all; I';m on your side. When times get rough
And friends just can';t be found, Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. When you';re down and out, When you';re on the street, When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you. I';ll take your part. When darkness comes, And pain is all around, Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Sail on silvergirl, Sail on by. Your time has come to shine. All your dreams are on their way. See how they shine. If you need a friend, I';m sailing right behind. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind. Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind.
26 A Thousand Dreams of You
《宠爱》 1995年
电影《风月》插曲编:郭宗韶/词: Alter Louis/Websterpaul
Francis Fats Waller/ Louis Armstrong

Oh, It';s time to dream, a thousand dreams of you! It';s been so grand together, yes ,together. Your thrilled me from the start. Your brought the spring again. Your fingers touched the strings of my heart and made it sing again. I hope you dream a thousand dreams of me. All things we';re planed doing together. And if you do I dream my whole life through. A thousand, a million, a zillion dreams of you!
27 Boulevard of Broken Dreams
《红》1996
编:ALEX SAN
I walk along the street of sorrow. The boulevard of broken dreams. Where gigolo and gigolette. Can take a kiss without regret. So they forget their borken dreams. You laugh tonight and cry tomorrow. When you behold your shattered schemes. And gigolo and gigolette. Wake up to find their eyes are wet. With tears that tell of broken dreams. Here is where you';ll always find me. Always walking up and down. But I left my soul behind me. In an old cathedral town. The joy you find here you borrow. You can not keep it long it seems. But gigolo and gigolette. Still sing a song and dance along. The boulevard of Broken dreams.
28 From Now On(1996)
词/曲:Dick lee/编:Jenny Chin/Mac Chen
演唱:张国荣、林忆莲
张:You´ve Given Me A Way To See, How Perfect Life Can Be
林:You´ve Given Me The Master Key, That Really Sets Me Free
张:And If It´s Taken Me Some Time, To Realize That You Are Mine
林:At Last I´m Yours And Life´s So Fine
合:So Finally
林:I Can´t Believe You´ve Given Me, A Love So Warm And True
张:And I Can´t Remember Wanting More, Now I Have You
林:Now I Know For Sure It´s Time, To Leave The Darkest Days Behind
张:´Cos You´re Mine And Life´s So Fine,
合:So Finally
张:From Now On You Will Stay Forever In My Heart
林:From Now On You´ll Be With Me Though We Are Apart
合:From Now On I Somehow Just Know I´ll Never Let you Go, Away From Me,From Now On
张:You’ve Shown The Way For Me To Stay, I';ll Love You Till The End
林:Into Beyond When Life Has Gone, I';ll Still Love You If I Can
张:I Know It´s Taking Me Some Time, To Find The One I´ve Had To Find
林:At Least I’m Yours And Life’s so Fine
合:So Finally, I Somehow Just Know I´ll Never Let You Go, Away From Me From Now on
29 It';s a small world after all (1999)
广岛音乐节演出
Written by: Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
It';s a world of laughter, A world of tears. It';s a world of hopes, And a world of fears. There';s so much that we share, That it';s time we';re aware. It';s a small world after all. There is just one moon, And one golden sun. And a smile means, Friendship to ev';ryone. Though the mountains divide, And the oceans are wide, It';s a small world after all.
30 I Honestly Love You
《Untitled》(2000)
Written by Allen/ barry 编:赵增熹
Maybe I hang around here a little more than I should. We both know I go to somewhere else to go. But I got something to tell you that I never thought I would. But I believe you really ought to know. I love you. I honestly love you. You don';t have to answer I see in your eyes. Maybe it was better left unsaid. But this is pure and simple and you must realize. That it';s somin';from my heart and not my head. I love you. I honestly love you. I';m not tryin'; to make you feel uncomfortable. I';m not tryin'; to make you anything at all. But this feeling doesn';t come along every day. And you shouldn';t blow the chance when you';v got the chance to say. I love you. I honestly love you. If we both were born in another place and time. This moment might be ending in a kiss. But there you are with yours, and here I an with mine. So I guess we';ll just be leavin'; it at this. I love you, I honestly love you. I honestly love you.

31 COUNTRY ROAD
《拉阔演唱会》(2000)
Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenaadoah River, Life is old there, Older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, Growing like a breeze, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads, All my memories, Gather round her, Miners'; Lady Stranger to bule water, Dark and dusty, Painted on the sky, Misty taste of moonshine, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads, I hear her voice in the morning hours, She calls me, The radio reminds me of my home far away, And driving down the road, I get a feeling, Theat I should have been home, Yesterday, yesterday, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads
32 Twist And Shout
电影《金枝玉叶2》插曲
《热情演唱会》(2000)
BERT BERTS/PHIL MEDLEY
Well, shake it up baby now, Twist and shout, Come on, come on, come, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, Well work it on out, honey, You know you look so good, You know you got me goin'; now, Just like I know you would, Well, shake it up baby nowTwist and shout, Come on, come on, come, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, You know you twist, little girl, You know you twist so fine, Come on and twist a little closer now, And let me know that you';re mine, woo, Ah, ah, ah, ahYeah, shake it up baby now, Twist and shout, Come on, come on, come, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, You know you twist, little girl, You know you twist so fine, Come on and twist a little closer now, And let me know that you';re mine, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Ah, ah, ah, ah!
33 Tonight And Forever
《FOREVER》(2001)
曲/词 : Thomas Ahlstrand/Peter Malmrup
编 : Thomas Ahlstrand
Tonight and forever, tonight and forever. It';s just another night another day. Your heart is still so far away. I need to be near I never thought that I would feel this way. But now I know that I am sure. I wish you were here. I wanna be here right by your side. I wanna be the only one. Can I hold you tonight and forever baby It doesn';t matter where you are. We will never be apart I';ll be there. Tonight and forever. And everything that you are by my side. My heart is written oh so clear. I feel like a child So hear me out and side I wanna be the only one. Can I hold you tonight And forever baby, It doesn';t matter where you are. We will never be apart I';ll be there. Tonight and forever. It';s doesn';t matter where you stay. I will hold you anyway in my heart. Tonight and forever. I should have told you but I didn';t know how Wish I was holding you now. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever. I should have told you where you are doesn';t meater we won';t be apart. Tonight and forever. Where you stay. I will be there with you anyway. Tonight and forever. It doesn';t matter where you are we will never be apart I';ll be there. Tonight and forever. It doesn';t matter where you stay I will hold you anyway in my heart. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever.
第二部分:英文访谈
哥哥应该是接受过很多次英文访问的,但我现在能找得到的只有这篇,还有一篇时代周刊的访问正在寻找中,大家先不要急,虽然这个坑坑内容暂时少了些,不过也正说明了它大有潜力可挖,请大家都帮忙找一找啊,谢谢啦:)
(PS:如果大家觉得有必要列出翻译请在回帖中注明,咱再去找)
1 02年哥哥为《异读空间》做宣传时接受的一家英国报纸的访谈
http://lesliecheung.cc/News/2002/10.4.02scmp/10.4.02scmp.htm
标题:LESLIE CHEUNG COMES OUT AS A FILM DIRECTOR
Inner Secrets
After years as a ';bubblegum idol';,
Canto-pop star, actor and now director
Leslie Cheung is daring to speak
his mind - with revealing results,
as Winnie Chung discovers.
For someone who doesn’t want to talk about his sexuality or being a director, Leslie Cheung Kwok-wing has an awful lot to say on these subjects. It’s a confusing situation as two of the several conditions attached to an interview with the actor are that no questions be asked about “rumours" surrounding his private life and no questions about his directorial debut.
And if that';s not demanding enough, we are told that if we want to take photographs - of which Cheung would have to have final approval before publication - a $1,000 fee will apply to cover the cost of his make-up artist. We decline.
Cheung isn’t the first entertainer to set such conditions, but it’s often difficult to decipher whether the directives come from the stars themselves or overzealous PR people. When the youthful-looking Cheung leans forward and breaks one of the interview’s conditions, it becomes a little clearer.  “You know" he says, “I’m actually doing my first movie as a director and I’ve asked Law for his opinion on the script.  William Chang, too, because I really, really respect him.”
Cheung is referring to Law Chi-leung, director of his new movie ‘Inner Sense’s, and the film';s art director, William Chang Suk-ping.  ‘Inner Sense’s is why we';re here in a suite at the Intercontinental Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.  But Cheung’s directorial debut makes for a more interesting discussion.
The film - the Chinese title translates as ‘Stolen Heart’ - is to be produced by Cheung’s new production company Dream League, so named because he wants to “create a dream team not only for movies, but concerts and showbiz”. It won’t be a light-hearted romance or comedy but a period drama set in 1940s China. "It';s not that I don’t cater to Hong Kong but I have to broaden my vision.  To be very frank, all they (the local market) want is good-looking stars and soap opera melodrama. It seems Hong Kong people are getting quite “shallow" he says mournfully pointing out that director Wong Kar-wai is a notable exception. Cheung says he sees that shallowness in Hong Kong investors who are more concerned with box-office takings than quality.  “It’s quite depressing and very discouraging. I tried to outline my film to Hong Kong investors, but all they were interested in was who would star in it. ‘will you be in it, Leslie?'; they asked.  I said no. I don’t want to be the director as well as the star, it gets confusing.”
"Then they said, “If you play opposite Sammi (Cheng Sau-man, Hong Kong’s box-office queen), then we can invest more: But I don’t have a role for Sammi.  They always have to work on that kind of chemistry - not on who actually can play the role better.  They don’t really care about the film-making.”
For that reason, Cheung’s cast and the principal investors for his $20 million debut behind the cameras - a huge budget for a new director these days - are from the mainland, with other cash injections coming from France, Japan and South Korea. The film is likely to star mainland actors, but none have yet been confirmed.
Cheung cut his teeth directing a 20-mninute anti-smoking film for the Hong Kong Government in 2000. Now he feels it’s time to make the leap to feature films. “No matter how much anyone (tries to) convince me about how good-looking I am, or how strong I am. I know I am ageing. Think about it, Leslie Cheung is already 45. I shouldn’t complain but obviously I am not as nimble as before. Hopefully there’s such a thing as ageing gracefully.”
And directing, he believe, is the way to do it, although he has no plans to give up acting altogether.  His ambitions have won support from his friends in the business.  Golden Horse winner Stanley Kwan Kam-pang, who directed Cheung to a best-actor award in l988’s ‘Rouge’ has no doubt he is making the right move. “He’s got so much experience that when he sees a script now, he doesn’t just look at his own part, he can see the big picture. He can see that the most important thing is how good the film is and not just his role. That’s a great step forward.” Kwan says.
Cheung is casually dressed in trousers, beige denim jacket and T-shirt. There isn’t any trace of foundation on his face although his make-up artist and hairstylist are sitting close by with a big bag of tricks, just in case we decide to stump up the $l,000, no doubt.  With his minders a comfortable distance away, I prod him about the photo conditions. “It’s just to protect myself, you know.  There are publications always trying to trap you. OK you show your face and they take some shots - and they don’t even use the best ones - and then they';ll try to make up a headline to go with it.”
Since coming runner-up in ATV’s Asian Music Contest in 1976, Cheung has seldom been out of the public eye - first as a singer, now more often as an actor.  Is he getting a little tired of talking about himself?  “I just don’t want to explain any more.  After all, this is my life and so I can’t compromise that much.” he says.
“I have a very clear mind about one thing: a job is a job, privacy is privacy.  I don’t want the two to blend together.  Maybe I have a different lifestyle to the rest of the crowd but I don’t want to give so much of me. I will only give all of myself in my work.  I don’t want anyone to intrude into my life.”
As Cheung has already broken one of the interview’s conditions, I decide to push my luck on another: the rumours.  There has been increasing speculation about the actor’s sexual preference - sparked in part by the 10 outrageous Jean Paul Gaultier designs he wore for his 1999 Passion show.
Cheung admits he told Time magazine in May last year when quizzed about his sexual orientation that “it’s more appropriate to say I’m bisexual';';.  Was that a "coming out" statement, as most people took it to be?  “Coming out? Coming out?" Cheung asks, his voice rising several notches in amusement. "No, it’s not.  It’s not the first time I';ve said something so daring."
He says such “daring” grows as he increasingly breaks free from being “Leslie the idol” “I am more myself as Leslie instead of selling an image. I am more solid as a person and financially.  You know sexual preference or whatever. I wouldn’t have dared say anything like that during that time (the height of Canto-pop stardom) because my personal identity could never be allowed to overshadow my image as an idol. It would shatter all of those (fans';) hearts - not because of what I prefer but even being attached to one person would shatter dreams.”
Cheung is one of the original Hong Kong male divas - from long before Hong K0ng had its four Canto-pop kings, Andy Lau Tak-wah, Leon Lai Ming, Jacky Cheung Hok-yau and Arron Kwok Fu-shing.
Since he announced his retirement from the stage in 1990, his shoes - those of the good-looking entertainer who can sing and dance - have been hard to fill. So much so his return two years ago was widely welcomed.
Despite his run-ins with the press and his guarded manner. Cheung is a lot more relaxed these days - a change that has been remarked upon by people who have known the former “bubblegum idol" – as he describes himself - since the early days. “He’s a lot more easy going now,” says producer-director Derek Yee Tung-sing, who has known Cheung since he started his career.  “As a singer fighting to rise up the rank, he was a lot more up-tight. But having been through so much, you can see there are things that don’t bother him much any more. Now and then, there are little tantrums but nothing major.  He derives a lot of enjoyment from his work now.”
His versatility as an actor has never been questioned: from staring out as the rash young cop in John Woo’s ‘A Better Tomorrow’ to the flamboyant opera singer in Chen Kaige’s ‘Farewell to my Concubine’, or even the campy look in ‘All’s Well Ends Well’, Cheung has always delivered. He says his motivation these days is to achieve artistic merit rather than financial success – ‘Okinawa Rendezvous’ and ‘Double Tap’, for example, didn’t make much of a dent at the local box office.  “Money isn’t the deciding factor.  I just want more good movies for my CV.  I want more of a chance to act instead of just doing hanky-panky comedies.”
He reveals he was paid only $l for his work in Jacob Cheung Chi-leung’s ‘The Kid’ because he liked the project so much. The movie bombed in Hong Kong but won good review overseas.
In ‘Inner Senses’ which also stars this year’s double Hong Kong Film Awards nominee Karena Lam Ka-yan, he plays a psychiatrist treating a schizophrenic patient who sees ghosts.  He ends up with problems himself.  Viewers might find the first 30 minutes of this psychological thriller similar to Hollywood blockbuster The Sixth Sense, but ‘Inner Senses’ has a twist of its own.  “I really like this character because he turn in the second part of the movie,” says Cheung. “Instead of the healer, he becomes the one in need of healing.”
‘Inner Senses’ represents the third time Cheung has worked with Law (after ‘Viva Erotica’, ‘Double Tap’), on whom he heaps high praise. “Some new directors wouldn’t demand much, especially from someone like me who is already established.  They just let you do whatever you want to do. I like demands. Well, sometimes.”
Inner Senses is currently showing in Hong Kong.
SCMP (10/4/2002)   
上述访谈翻译如下:
翻译:阿猫89

leslie就要做电影导演了

题记:正如张叔平所述,身为香港的大众偶像,流行巨星,演员和新晋导演,lesile在娱乐圈淫浸了多年之后,敢于坦诚的说出自己内心的想法。
在性取向和做导演这两个话题上,leslie也许有话可说,但我们被允许的采访条件里却有不能询问有关他私生活传闻以及执导计划的限制,这让人很是不解。
而且,如果想为leslie照相的话,照片在出版前必须得到他的最终许可,并付1000美元作为化妆师的费用,我们只好婉拒了。
leslie并不是第一个提出这些要求的艺人,但通常很难搞清楚这些要求是艺人本身的意思亦或是来自其他的什么人。当看起来非常年轻的leslie主动打破第一个话题限制时,情况就变的明了了。“你知道”他说“作为导演,我正在筹备我的第一部电影,我已经把剧本给罗志良看过了。也去请教了张叔平,他是我非常非常尊重的人”
leslie所提到的罗志良正是他主演的新片《异度空间》的导演,而张叔平是这部片子的艺术指导,其实《异度空间》才是我们今天坐在这里采访他的原因,不过leslie自己的执导计划听起来却是更加诱人。
Leslie打算由他自己新成立的公司“梦幻联队”来制作这部名为《偷心》电影,(之所以取名“梦幻联队”,是因为他希望不仅仅能为电影制作成立一支梦之队,还同样能带动演唱会和舞台表演的发展。),它将不会是轻松的浪漫剧或喜剧,而是一个发生在中国40年代的具有时代感的故事。他说“并非我不看重香港,但我需要开阔眼界,坦率的说,本地市场所需的不过是好看的明星和肥皂剧式的情节,香港人的口味似乎是越来越肤浅了”他悲哀的指出,只有王家卫算是一个例外。投资者的偏好显示了这种肤浅,他们关心影片的票房远盛于质量,“真是非常令人沮丧”他说“我试着把我的构思讲给他们听(香港投资者),可他们感兴趣的的就只是电影里有哪几个明星,‘你会出演吗leslie?’,他们总是这么问我,我说不会,我不想既做演员又做导演,这很混乱”
“然后他们又说‘如果你能和郑秀文演对手戏,那我们就多投些’可我并没有合适的角色给Sammi,他们的行事标准就是这样,不考虑谁更适合这个角色,他们根本不关心电影的制作”。
由于这个原因,《偷心》的制作班底和高达2000万的主要资金都来自中国大陆,还有其它的一些来自法国,日本和韩国。leslie打算起用中国大陆的演员,但具体阵容还未确定。
Leslie已在2000年为香港政府拍摄的一部禁烟短片中初尝导演滋味,现在他觉的是时候上一个台阶了,“不管别人认为我看起来有多年轻,身强力壮,但我自己知道我的年龄不算小了,我不该为此抱怨,但我确实不如以前那么敏捷了,幸好人还是可以优雅的老去”
而做导演正是他认为最合适的途径,尽管并没有打算完全放弃表演。他的抱负赢得了业内朋友的普遍支持,曾经导演《胭脂扣》的金马奖得主关锦鹏认为他无疑是做出了正确的决定,“他已经积累了非常丰富的经验,当他看到一个剧本的时候,他注意到的不仅仅是他自己的角色而是整体,他懂得对一部优秀的电影来说最重要的是全局,这将是个了不起的飞跃”
leslie穿着轻便的牛仔裤,米色的棉布夹克和恤,脸上没有丝毫化过妆的痕迹,虽然他的化妆师和发型师就坐在附近,以防我们万一打算掏那1000块钱。当他的经纪人(minder,大概是电影公司专门安排艺人采访工作的负责人)不在身边的时候,我试探性的向他提起了照相条件,“你知道,这只是为了保护我自己”他说“有很多刊物都试图诱你上钩,你露脸让他们照些照片,他们甚至不挑选最好的用,他们只是想利用照片编个题目”
自从1976年参加了亚洲歌唱比赛后,leslie几乎没有离开过公众的视线,起初是作为歌手,近年来则更多的是作为演员,这样总是谈论自己他有没有觉得有点厌倦了呢?“我只是不想再做过多的解释了,毕竟这是我的生活,我也需要保留一点空间”他说
“有一点我是非常清楚的:工作是工作,生活是生活,我并不想把这两者混淆起来,虽然说和大众比起来我的生活方式是有一些不同的。没问题在工作的时候我会把自己完全投入其中,但我不希望任何人侵犯我的生活”
既然leslie已经主动打破了一个话题限制,我决定拿另一个试试运气:关于他的各种传闻。在穿了10套由Jean Paul Gautier设计的极尽奢华的服装完成passion演唱会后,他的性取向引起了越来越多的关注。
去年五月,Leslie接受《Time》的采访时曾回答,“可能说我是一个双性恋更合适些”,那么,这是不是就像很多人理解的那样,代表他公开的证实了些什么呢? “证实?证实?”他的音调提高了好几度“不,这并不是我第一次这样敢说”
他所指的“敢说”是在他渐渐摆脱“偶像leslie”的身份限制之后的,“我是我自己,不是在出售一个形象,我是一个实实在在的,有血有肉的人,你知道无论是性取向还是其他的什么,在那个时候(80年代)我根本不敢说任何像这样的话,因为我的个人身份必须要永远隐藏在偶像光芒之后,这些话会令追随者们心碎,不是说我具体选择了什么,仅仅是爱上某个人就会让他们心碎”
leslie是四大天王之前香港本土的首席明星。
自从1990年宣布退出舞台之后,他所留下的空缺始终无法由后辈们填充,所以几年后他的复出受到了广泛的欢迎。
尽管作为公众人物他也有一贯的戒备心理,但这些日子以来,leslie已经放松多了,这种转变也被很多从他偶像时代就了解他的人注意到了。“他现在比以前更加随和”leslie入行时就认识他的制片人Derek Yee Tung-sing(谁知道他是谁?)说:“那时作为一个整日为竞争所迫,奋力向上游的歌手,他的弦一直绷得很紧,但是在经过了这么多年的风风雨雨之后,你会发现他的心态已经超然了许多,虽然不时的总有些风波,但都无伤大雅,他现在是真正从工作中得到了极大的乐趣”
作为一个演员,他的多才多艺从未受到过怀疑:从早期在吴宇森的电影《英雄本色》里初露锋芒,饰演的一个爱冲动的年轻警官,到凭借陈凯歌导演的《霸王别姬》里那位美不胜收的京剧名伶大放异彩,亦或是在《家有喜事》里令人耳目一新的夸张搞笑,各类角色leslie演来都得心应手。他说现在的他看重电影的艺术价值更胜于商业上的成功,像《恋战冲绳》和《枪王》在本地的票房就不是很高。“我希望通过演好的电影来充实自己,我希望得到更多表演的机会而不是仅仅做一些花哨的闹剧”
他说他主演张之亮的电影《流星语》只收了一元的片酬,因为他非常喜欢这个创意。这部片的票房虽然在香港跨掉了,但是在海外赢得了极高的口碑。
在与获得两项最佳新人奖提名的林嘉欣合作主演的影片《异度空间》中,他饰演一位心理医生,治疗一个常常看见鬼的病人,但在影片的最后他自己却出了问题。观众们可能会发现这部片的前30分钟有点类似于好莱坞大片《第六感》,不过《异度空间》的情节在后面发生了转折。“我非常喜欢这个角色,因为他在影片的后半部分身份出现了一个转变”leslie说“不再是一个治疗者,他成了那个真正需要帮助的人”
《异度空间》是继《色情男女》与《枪王》之后leslie与罗志良的第三次合作,“有的新导演并不会要求很多,特别是像我这样已经定型的演员,他们只是让你顺着自己的意思表演,但有时候我喜欢被人管着点儿。”
《异度空间》即将在香港上映。
                                              ----2002年4月10日
2这是01年五月哥哥接受时代周刊的访问摘要
http://lesliecheung.cc/Magazine/2001/time2/time2.htm
TIME talks to Hong Kong actor/singer boy Leslie Cheung
BY STEPHEN SHORT
Forever Leslie: Teasing his audiences with a seductive style that both flirts and forbids, durable Leslie Cheung ~ actor, singer, pop idol and Hong Kong';s great phantom lover

Thursday, May. 3, 2001 Leslie Cheung is Hong Kong';s great male diva. The flamboyant singer and actor talks candidly with TIME';s Stephen Short about movies, fame and growing up. Edited excerpts:
TIME: You are sometimes called one-take Leslie, because directors get what they want immediately. Is that so?
Cheung: The longest scene I ever shot was with Wong Kar-wai in "Days of Being Wild." Maggie Cheung and I are having a conversation in bed about her cousin or something like that. Anyway, it took two days and 39 takes to shoot. Wong did not give us a clue as to what role he wanted us to play. Even when Maggie and I asked what was wrong with the previous 38 takes, he wouldn';t tell us.
TIME: Have you ever turned down a project from Kar-wai?
Cheung: I';m usually Kar-wai';s first pick. I';m his favorite. Even for "Chungking Express" he approached me first, before Tony Leung. But as you know I was so busy at that time. I was doing "Shanghai Grand." I was working with Peter Chan on "He';s a Woman, She';s a Man." So Kar-wai calls me up and says, ';Leslie, I';ve got this great story. Would you like to try doing a film with Faye Wong?'; At that time I had some reservations. I said to him, ';Kar-wai, can she really act?'; I told him it would be delightful to work with him, but sadly not at that time, as I was too busy. So then he approached Tony Leung. He also asked me to do "Fallen Angels," for which Leon Lai got picked. Later Kar-wai called me up for "Happy Together." Andy Lau originally wanted to be in the movie, but I';m not sure what happened to that. I was doing "Viva Erotica" at the time. So I spoke with Kar-wai again and thought his offer was quite reasonable, though I took some convincing. We talked schedules, terms, deadlines... Kar-wai';s a very clever guy. He knows how to handle things.
TIME: Everybody I talk to wants to work with you. Who do you want to work with?
Cheung: I';m hoping to work with (Chinese actress) Zhang Ziyi next year. I think (singer) Karen Mok and her would be brilliant in a film. I';ll have to pull some strings. The movie would be similar to "Beaches," the Bette Midler film. Interesting. Don';t you think so?
TIME: You could put Karen and Ziyi in a Nescafe commercial and I';d pay good money to watch it. You were a huge Canto star in the ';80s. What';s changed since?
Cheung: Things are getting much more conservative. And politically correct. I';m lucky that I can still survive and maintain my place at the top. A lot of it is to do with the media. A few years back they never put anything positive in the tabloids. Take Tony Leung, for example. He wins the Best Actor award at Cannes. Now that should be huge news in Hong Kong, but all you get is a small piece in the corner of the paper about his award, and the main focus is about actress Carina Lau and who she';s having an affair with. The media cater to gossip.
TIME: You must get asked about "Happy Together" all the time?
Cheung: Yes, although now I';m used to it. It';s like a daily routine. But if someone tries to ask me an intellectual question in Hong Kong then I get quite stumped. It really shouldn';t be like this.
TIME: Did you enjoy school in England?
Cheung: I had to make a lot of readjustments. There were racial problems, discrimination. But it enabled me to see things. I could take a train to London, for example. So I didn';t feel lonely. My first bit of homesickness didn';t happen for three months. I used to write letters to my parents and family every week. I think that started to pull us closer. During weekends I used to go to Southend-on-Sea to see my relatives; they ran a restaurant there, and I';d be a bartender. I also started performing. I was only 13 years old, but I';d do amateur singing every weekend.
TIME: Do you like Hong Kong?
Cheung: Hong Kong is so extravagant... It';s too expensive. I';m too soft for Hong Kong. I don';t always count myself as ';one of them.'; And I don';t put my litter outside my house anymore because people try to find things and sell them or whatever. Even if I go to Causeway Bay, reporters follow me. They know my car registration number, so whether I';m at the Mandarin Oriental coffee shop or Propaganda (a hip gay club) I';m followed.
TIME: You';re agony uncle to many Chinese actresses, aren';t you?
Cheung: I love them all very much. Twenty years ago I was also a newcomer, so I love to groom girls, tell them the pros and cons (of the profession). I scolded Karen Mok for not performing well enough at her recent concerts. But did you see I gave her a kiss on stage. She thanked me as her uncle for giving her a first chance.
这是时代周刊采访后为哥哥写的文章
http://lesliecheung.cc/Magazine/2001/time1/timemagazine.htm
Forever Leslie
Teasing his audiences with a seductive style that both flirts and forbids, durable Leslie Cheung, actor, singer, pop idol, Hong Kong';s great phantom lover
BY RICHARD CORLISS
In the first minutes of Wong Kar-wai';s 1990 Days of Being Wild, Leslie Cheung strikes up a chat with Maggie Cheung. She';s lovely and lonely; he';s smoldering and supercool. Out of the blue, he purrs a boast to Maggie: "You';ll see me in your dreams tonight." Next day he comes by again, and she brags that she didn';t dream of him. "Of course," he replies with practiced confidence, "you couldn';t sleep at all."
That';s our Leslie: suave, cocksure, with a touch of the brute (they love him for it) and a hint of sad solitude. A Canto-pop idol and film star since the late ';70s, Cheung has been called "the Elvis of Hong Kong" by Canadian critic John Charles. He gets top dollar for film work, his new CD Forever Leslie is climbing the charts, and his concerts still pack ';em in around the world; for a pre-Christmas gig at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, tickets went fast for as much as $238.
At home he is catnip for the voracious paparazzi. "They follow me everywhere," he says. "They know my car numbers, so they';re there whether I';m at the Mandarin Hotel Coffee Shop or at Propaganda (a hip new club). I don';t even put my litter outside the house. People try to find things and sell them."
Cheung could qualify as a monument to pop longevity if he was not still in his glistening prime and if he was not still so d\*amned gorgeous. Any visitor to Hong Kong who mentions his name to a local will hear the same refrain: "Guess how old he is" (as if he kept a rotting portrait of himself in the attic). Cheung is 44, and if he has changed at all during his half-life in the public eye, it is to become more wily in the lavishing and husbanding of his allure. He simultaneously seduces and withdraws, flirts and forbids. He is the most cunning, provocative tease in Asian showbiz.
As an actor, he is terrifically versatile, at ease in art films (as Farewell My Concubine';s conflicted gay opera star), action thrillers (as the sensitive young cop in A Better Tomorrow), fantasies (as Brigitte Lin';s mountaintop lover in The Bride with White Hair), dark romances (as the haunted singer in The Phantom Lover) and fluffy comedies (as the music mogul in He';s a Woman, She';s a Man). Last year he played a psycho killer in Double Tap.
Inside these varied characters is the irreducible, enigmatic "Leslie": a beautiful man whose sexuality is a gift or a plague to those who fall under his spell. Typically, they love him and he leaves them; he must have said, "I don';t love you" more times than anyone else in movies. But he doesn';t just mesmerize the camera; he works subtle wonders before it. He glamorizes a scene in Days of Being Wild just by appraising himself in a full-length mirror while doing an expert cha-cha. And then, in unforgiving close-up, without moving a muscle, he will somehow change emotional temperature. You can see feelings rise in him like a blush or a bruise.
In concerts he woos staid Cantonese audiences until they are dancing en masse in front of the stage, votaries to the pop god. Their innocent ecstasy turns him on; Cheung has an almost naked love for being loved. In his year-long Passion tour, which concluded two weeks ago in Hong Kong, he wore eight Jean-Paul Gaultier outfits, in ascending order of outrageousness, from a white tux with angel wings to a naughty skirt (and long black wig). At his Toronto concert a voice cried out, "I love you, Leslie!"; he said, "I love you too, whether you';re a boy or a girl." The line happens to be one he delivered in He';s a Woman, She';s a Man, but it winks at Cheung';s androgynous appeal. With a soul both pensive and explosive, equally capable of derisive laughter and hot tears, Leslie is all man-woman.
Cheung enjoys this audacious role playing; his latest music video featured a pas de deux (with a Japanese male ballet dancer) so sexy that it was banned by TVB, Hong Kong';s top channel. He also knows that it leads audiences to the suspicionr complimenthat he is gay, though he has not publicly declared his sexual orientation. "It';s more appropriate to say I';m bisexual," Cheung notes. "I';ve had girlfriends. When I was 22 or so, I asked my girlfriend Teresa Mo (his frequent co-star in TVB serials of the time) to marry me." As a guest on Mo';s cable TV show last month, Cheung bantered, "If you';d agreed to marry me then, my life might have changed totally."
His life was eventful long before then. Cheung Kwok-wing was born the youngest of 10 children of a Hong Kong tailor who made suits for William Holden and Alfred Hitchcock and his wife. "I didn';t have a happy childhood. Arguments, fights and we didn';t live together; I was brought up by my granny." His nearest sibling was eight years older; Leslie says he was "the youngest and the loneliest. My brothers would be dating girls and I was left alone in the corner, playing GI Joe or with my Barbie doll. It was miserable. My father couldn';t control his emotions, with me or my mother. I used to think, ';And this is what they call marriage.';"
At 12 he was sent to the Norwich School in Norfolk, England. "There were racial problems, discrimination," he says. "But I made friends there. And on weekends I';d go see my relatives in Southend-on-Sea, where they ran a restaurant. I was a bartender, and I';d do amateur singing." By this time he had chosen his English name. "I love the film Gone with the Wind. And I like Leslie Howard. The name can be a man';s or woman';s, it';s very unisex, so I like it."
After a year studying textile management at the University of Leeds, he returned to Hong Kong and placed second (singing American Pie) in ATV';s Asian Music Contest. His 1978 film debut, Erotic Dream of the Red Chamber, was notable only for his butt-baring. Still, filmmakers saw his appeal as a new kind of star: beautiful, tender, dangerous. He still has it, and better. He';s James Dean with a mean streak, or a deeper Johnny Depp.
Cheung did smart star turns as the lovers of two beguiling specters in A Chinese Ghost Story and Rouge, and he would later earn international acclaim in Chen Kaige';s Concubine till his fullest, grandest performance. But it was Wong Kar-wai who illuminated the inner Leslie on the big screen. Days of Being Wild made him a ';60s Ah Fei (shiftless youth) whose mistreating of women is his payback to the mother who deserted him; it won Cheung a Hong Kong Film Award for best actor. In Ashes of Time, cast as a martial-arts scoundrel, he ably anchored a film of top Chinese stars and rapturous visual splendor. In the not-so-gay drama Happy Together he taught Tony Leung Chiu-wai how an actor prepares.
The film opens with a stark scene of the two main characters having sex. "When we tried to shoot the love scene it really shocked Tony," Cheung recalls. "He refused to do it. For two days he was miserable, lying on his bed. So I went up to him and said, ';Look at me, Tony, I';ve gone through so many scenes kissing, touching girls, grabbing breasts, do you think I really enjoyed it? Just treat it as a job, a normal love scene. I';m not going to fall in love with you, and I don';t want you to really have sex with me. You';re not my type.'; So he agreed to do the scene." In other words: Tony, dear boy, why not try acting?
Though Cheung has directed an hour-long music drama and an all-star anti-smoking film, he will keep acting; he soon joins Anita Mui and Karen Mok in a Stanley Kwan film, and hopes to work with Zhang Yimou and the Crouching Tiger princess, Zhang Ziyi. Still, forever-young Leslie is having midlife doubts about his standing in post-';97 Hong Kong. "I';ve worked bloody hard for 20 years," he says passionately. "I was penniless, dying hard for my groceries. I can now live in a reasonably sized detached house. I';m still very strong in Japan and Korea. But I may be a little passe in Hong Kong. The place is so extravagant, vulgar, expensive. I may be too soft for Hong Kong. I don';t always count myself as one of them."
Leslie, dear boy, why not try looking at yourself in the mirror and doing an elegant cha-cha? You';ll see what you';ve been and still are: phantom lover, concubine, sweet prince.
Reported by Stephen Short/Hong Kong
TIME MAGAZINE ~ MAY 7, 2001, VOL.157 NO.18
3 98年哥哥担任柏林电影节评委时的采访片段
Berlin International Film Festival
11-22 February 98
Leslie Cheung
Jury member
A veritable star from the east, the irresistibly handsome Leslie Cheung is making his first visit to Berlin, though he was here last year, on screen at least, in Viva erotica. "My favourite roles were in Wong Kar-wai';s The Days of Being Wild and Chen Kaige';s Farewell my Concubine," he says. "Actually, I became a singer first and had the good luck to work with the best directors in Hong Kong and mainland China. I just finished recording a EP which will be released for Valentine';s Day and for the past three months I';ve been shooting The Red Hot Lover in Shanghai with Ye Dai Yin. I started acting in the early 80s, in TV mini-series - now, we have to be more choosy, but I';m quite optimistic about Hong Kong after the transition, in spite of the economic recession."
Cheung has worked for John Woo and Stanley Kwan and his last Cannes entry, Happy Together, turned out to be a box-office sensation in Japan. "I was on the Tokyo jury and this duty should be very relaxed, compared with the tension of representing a competing film, although there are so many reporters hanging around. Personally, I think the oldies are the goldies - Doctor Zhivago, Casablanca - and I do enjoy the big screen."
上述采访翻译
柏林电影节
1998年2月11日—22日
张国荣
评委
一个来自东方的真正的明星,英俊的让人无法抵挡的张国荣正在进行他对柏林的第一次拜访,其实去年他已经凭借《色情男女》出现在柏林的大银幕上。“我演过的角色自己最喜欢的是在王家卫的《阿飞正传》和陈凯歌的《霸王别姬》里。” 他说道。 “事实上,最初的时候我是一名歌手,很幸运能够有机会与香港和大陆最精英的导演合作,。我最新完成的EP唱片即将于情人节发行。在过去的三个月里,我在上海与叶大鹰拍摄《红色恋人》。我的表演生涯是从80年代的电视短剧中开始的。现在,我们应该更加谨慎,虽然经济形势不是很景气,但我对香港回归后的前途颇为乐观。"
张国荣与吴宇森和关锦鹏都有过合作,他最近一次入选戛纳的电影《春光乍泄》成为日本的票房的宠儿。“我当过东京电影节的评委,与代表电影参加电影节的压力相比担任评委要轻松的多,虽然这里也有这么多的记者。我个人觉得老电影是非常经典的,比如《日瓦戈医生》和《卡萨布兰卡》,而且享受大银幕的感觉真是棒极了。”
4《霸王别姬》东京记者会
译文:站在时间岸边、luxiaan
Q1:关于电影中的故事和人物。
这部电影试图讲述一个非常宏大的、史诗般的中国故事。电影中有3个人物,陈蝶衣是我所饰演的角色,他是一个中国京剧演员,他非常执著地深深爱着他的爱人,而接下来出现了巩莉女士所饰演的菊仙,三人之间不愉快的关系开始出现,他们由此承受了深深的痛苦,最终,陈蝶衣选择了自杀。

Q2:关于男性之间的爱情。
我并不否定影片中的男性之爱。其实在一开始我并不愿意接这个角色。我很同情这个角色,他是一个极具有悲剧性人物,终其一生,都只是一个悲剧。他唯一觉得幸运愉快的时候,就是和他师哥一起在台上演出的时候。他是一个伟大的演员,可是他的爱情却完全是一场不幸。

Q3:如何看待影片中的京剧演出带来的挑战。
这是一次非常不同非常独特的经历,我需要跟从我的京剧老师去学习和研究很多东西,这些老师对我非常友好。与他们谈话的时候,你可以学到许多(东西)。你同他们谈话的时候,可以发现他们某种程度上比较女性化,除此之外,他们对我非常友好。很明显,这一角色跟我以往演过的角色非常不同,但我觉得很有趣,也很有挑战性。

Q4:旦角演出的感觉。
每次我上妆以后,我觉得我是完全变成了另一个人。平时我喜欢在摄制棚里跟别人说笑,交新朋友,但是每当我上妆了以后,我觉得自己有种难以形容的内敛,我把所有的事情都放在内心里。

Q5:香港北京台湾3地的合作。
我认为在这部电影中,中国导演陈凯歌起到了非常重要的作用。台湾香港北京三地得以合作来做这个项目,我觉得是非常鼓舞人心的。显而易见,外界对这部电影亦非常赞许,不然的话,我们拿不到金棕櫚奖。我认为若想制作更好的电影,今后三地应该一起参与更多的电影,更多合作来制作更出色的作品。

Q6:香港回归对你的个人影响。
我是一个演员,不好过多过问政策之事。至于我自己,目前我移民加国,我更愿意保持一定的距离来看待事情。
=======================================
哥哥答记者问的英文全文如下:
Q 1
The thing is just kaige was trying to tell a very big story about China. He was using 3 person, Cheng Dieyi , the one that I acted for as a Chinese opera singer, who was so fond and so much in love with his lover and then came the lady Gong Li , so it was very unpleasant relationship together. And they suffered and eventually Cheng Dieyi got a committed suicide.
Q 2
Well, I have nothing to against it. I mean if there is any I wouldn’t do, I wouldn’t take the role and I think it’s very sympathetic. Because he’s such a tragedy person and through his whole life nothing more than tragedy. The only time he found himself lucky and pleasant moment was doing he and himself standing at stage performing. He was a great actor and a great performer, but his love affair was totally disaster.
Q 3
It’s very different, very unique, and well you have to learn so much. I did a lot of research from my teachers, you know my Peking opera teachers. They were very kind to me and you could pick up those (surprises) while you were talking to them. They are kind of feminine, I mean, besides all that they are very friendly.
Well, obviously it’s different to my past roles but I found it’s very interesting and very challenge too.
Q 4
Every time when I put up my make up, it seemed like I changed to a different character. I used to so bubbly, I used to talk people, make friends with people, but after I put up my make up, like …I mean dragged then I found myself very unspoken type of a person. I keep everything in me.
Q 5
Actually I think Chen Kaige, the director from china plays a very important part for this movie, so I found very encourage to know those 3 cities, the people from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong to do such a good project. And obviously the people from outside would were very much appreciated it, otherwise we wouldn’t grasp de film de Palm, Palm award. We got so excited, I think in order to produce more better films the 3 places have to join more things together and to do good production together.
Well, I’m an actor I shouldn’t say anything about politics and you see I landed immigrating in Canada, I prefer to see things in more remote distance.
Thank you very much.
下面是时间MM不完整的几处
与他们谈话的时候,你可以学到许多(东西)。you could pick up those (surprises) while you were talking to them.
我觉得自己有种难以形容的内敛,我把所有的事情都放在内心里。I found myself very unspoken type of a person. I keep everything in me.

显而易见,外界对这部电影亦非常赞许,不然的话,我们拿不到金棕櫚奖。And obviously the people from outside would were very much appreciated it, otherwise we wouldn’t grasp de film de Palm, Palm award.
我更愿意保持一定的距离来看待事情。I prefer to see things in more remote distance.

第三部分 其它
1这是哥哥2000年被委任为CASH音乐大使时做的发言
http://lesliecheung.cc/Special/Misc/articles/cash.htm
Speech by Leslie Cheung at the 2000 Cash Annual Dinner
Mr Barnett and all the guests of honour,
I am honoured to have been made CASH Ambassador. Music is a very important part in any culture, and I am sure all of us here will agree that we must keep our culture alive and driving. This is particularly important for a place like Hong Kong where most people are busy working for money and fame, culture will help us maintain a balance of lives.  Because of this belief, I, who have not been properly trained in music, have for years been trying my best to promote music, not just by singing and performing, but also by creating tunes and writing lyrics for songs. I enjoy doing this and I think that, in a small way, I am contributing to the music and the culture of Hong Kong.
I also believe that it is important for artist to be creative and so I have been working hard to create new ways of entertaining and even setting new trends. My recent concerts which have been described as controversial are examples of my efforts in this direction. They have attracted many favourable comments as well as some criticisms. I think that is fine and I will continue to be creative. I know all of you will approve and do the same. Thank you!
Last but not the least, music is our profession and our livelihood and the works we have created should be protected from piracy. Unfortunately, advanced information technology has helped aggregate this situation, causing many problems and threatening the livelihood of many artists. I wish to use this opportunity to call upon all the artists to unite in a campaign against piracy. In fact, I consider this one of the most important missions for the CASH Ambassador and I will dedicate my effort to this.
Thank you very much!
http://www.cash.org.hk/evclip5.html
另外,在这段致辞前,哥哥与主持人的对话如下:
(以下引自luxiaan朋友的帖子)
主持人:
CASH很荣幸可以邀请到张国荣先生担任第一任的CASH音乐大使,来宣扬CASH的事。我们有请张国荣先生。
欢迎哥哥。好啦,我们有一份纪念品,有请Mr. Barnett 代表CASH致送这份纪念品给哥哥,正式邀请哥哥成为CASH的音乐大使。
哥哥:
各位朋友,我觉得,我今日被Mr. Barnett 夸的我太紧要了,我都有少少震了。这个重担好大。尤其是一个以我,虽然是在这个圈默默耕耘了二十年,但是其实对音乐,对在座的每一位朋友来讲,只不过是一个小儿科,小朋友的事。大家请多多包涵,多多指教。
不过我,当然是接受了这个重任的时候,我尽量会将我可以能够做到的事去帮CASH尽量做出来,包括音乐,当然非赚钱性的一些活动,与CASH有关的。接下来,我知道今天有很多洋人在这里,所以我都要讲几句英文。
这段英文致辞的翻译(以下引自admire12956的帖子)——
我不擅于言辞,所以准备了讲稿。

尊敬的Barnett先生和各位来宾,

我很荣幸被选为CASH音乐大使。音乐是任何一种文化的重要组成部分,相信在座每一位都会同意,我们必须保持文化的繁荣兴旺。尤其在香港这样一个地方,人们都在忙于追逐名利,文化可以帮助保持生活的平衡。基于这个信念,我,虽然没有经过音乐的专业训练,一直尽己所能地推广音乐,不仅唱歌表演,也作曲作词。我很喜欢这些工作,我想这也是我在为香港的音乐和文化作一点贡献。

我也相信,对于艺术工作者来说,创新是必不可少的。因此,我一直努力创造新的娱乐形式,并尝试引导新的潮流。例如我最近的演唱会(指2000年的热情演唱会)就是这样的尝试,这个演唱会引起争议,有赞扬,也有批评。这很好,我还会继续努力。我相信这点上你们都会赞同,也会同样努力。谢谢!

最后想说的是,音乐是我们的职业和谋生手段,我们的劳动成果应该受到保护。令人遗憾的是,先进的信息技术加剧了盗版现象,带来许多问题并威胁到艺术工作者的生计。我希望借这个机会,呼吁我们所有的艺术工作者联合起来,反对盗版。我也把这个作为CASH音乐大使的其中一项重要的使命,并将致力于此。

非常感谢各位!
2这是哥哥与林青霞99年3月29日于香港大学做的专题讲座 ~ 东邪西毒
http://lesliecheung.cc/Special/hku/part1_eng.htm
Part 1 :
Leslie and Brigitte Lin were invited to be the guest speakers at a talk on the movie “Ashes of Time” at the University of HK on 29 March 1999.  The talk was supposed to start at 5 pm but at 4 pm there were already some 30-40 people lining up outside the auditorium, obviously attracted by the two superstars. The talk was held in a lecture hall which can hold about 500 people and it was almost full on the day.  Leslie and Brigitte arrived shortly after 5 pm and they were greeted with thunderous applause.
The talk was moderated by a Mr Abbott something (I forgot his name), Chairman of the Department of Comparative Literature.  Leslie said Abbott was an old acquaintance but later Abbott corrected it as ‘more than that’.  He is the ex brother-in-law of Leslie and they haven’t seen each other for thirty years.  So the lady interpreter said it’s really a family reunion.  The talk was conducted in English and Chinese (with English translation) as Abbott does not speak fluent Chinese and there’s also a lady foreigner on the stage (I forgot who she was).  The guests are free to speak whatever language they feel comfortable.  Leslie is fluent in both languages and he switched smoothly from one language to another throughout the talk while Brigitte spoke in Chinese only.  The talk was divided basically into three parts, the first part on the general picture of HK cinemas, the second part on their experience working with Wong Kar-wai and the third part is a Q&A session.
After a brief introduction of the two guests the talk began.  As a start they were asked to talk about their experiences and also the difficulties now faced by the film industry.  Brigitte was asked to begin the talk but she was a little shy and asked Leslie to speak first.  Leslie then talked about the reasons attributed to the slump in local film industry, most of which we have read or seen before in magazine reports or TV interviews.  For example, he said our film industry is ';almost dead'; and that copyright piracy, though a main factor, is not the only factor attributed to the slump.   Some movie makers who had only money making in their mind and didn’t care about making good movies should be blamed.  HK people now preferred to see Hollywood movies which are more serious in production.  He considered sound dubbing in movies ‘uncivilised’.  Now that many of his fellow workers have become taxi drivers or worked as masons.  But he believed the good ones are still there and he hoped there would be a rebound in the near future.
On the question of going to Hollywood he said it’s not that easy, they have a big union … And the Hollywood point of view is often like this, “Oh, Leslie, I know you very well, I have seen many of your good movies.  But can you fight?  Can you do Kung Fu?”  He then talked about Chow Yun-fat.  He said he’s quite disappointed with his movies in Hollywood.  “He’s a superstar here and the ‘hope of Asia’”, said Leslie.  (I have read articles before criticising him ‘sour grapes’ for his comments on Chow.  This is not fair because I think what he means is a high calibre actor like Chow should deserve something more, at least a better script.  He didn’t like to see him being ruined by Hollywood.)
“Speilburg is going to make a Geisha movie next year.  They are giving Maggie (Maggie Cheung) a very good offer but the main cast as the Geisha is a Korean, bravo, they let a Korean play a geisha, the Japanese traditional thing …..  I think this is really stupid.  But that’s their angle, that’s their point of view”.  He said the Hollywood people very often got mixed up with the Asian races.  Michelle Yeoh, the Bond girl right now, complained to him for being asked to play a Vietnamese.
On the part of Brigitte, she cited an emotional scene in Tsui Hark’s 蜀山.  She said she couldn’t understand why it was cut in such an abruptness.  She asked Tsui and he told her that he didn’t want to touch on this subject (on love) and admitted that he didn’t know how to handle it.  Leslie frowned which seems to tell us he found it quite unbelievable.  Brigitte said she loves movies with emotions and love feelings, whether it’s parental love or love between brothers and sisters, lovers, friends and so on.  And then she made an important announcement, “You will see a good movie next year as Leslie is going to be the director”.  There was a loud applause though Leslie said, ‘Ignored Brigitte, she’s too hard-sell’.  
The moderator then asked Brigitte about her experience in Taiwan cinemas and how did she compare the industry in these two places.  She said something (she seems to be not too familiar with Taiwan cinemas though she came from Taiwan) and then asked Leslie if he has anything to add.  Leslie made a weird expression saying “Me?? Taiwan cinemas??” (Leslie has not worked in Taiwan movie before).  But he did help to contribute something from his experience with Taiwan TV programmes.  He thought Taiwan people are too ‘square’ and often stick to the rules whereas HK people are more flexible.  He also reminded Brigitte about the violent cases in the 80s while the industry was booming, superstars like Brigitte were captured by the triad society from the studio under gun point to make movies for them.
The moderator asked Leslie whether he thinks HK cinema has future? (he was asked to speak in English)  He said “Yes, we still stand a chance as HK people are very hardworking and talented.  There are also some idealistic people who want to create miracles. Though financiers are going away or will not invest in big project except for Jackie Chan’s movies, we still have some people here with fantastic ideas, we have good actors and actresses, so we still stand a chance.”  Brigitte is also optimistic about the future and hoped the situation will improve.
Part2:
In the second part the moderator began by asking Leslie, “I want to ask you an academic question”, (here, Leslie made a frightening expression) “What are your experience working with Wong Kar-wai? Since you’re both in the movie “Ashes of Time” all of us would like to know actually if you understand the film?” There was a burst of laughter.
Leslie began by saying, “Working with Wong Kar-wai is really a painful experience.  This guy is so talented.  He had so many ideas that he’d never let you know.  Each time he gives you wonderful guidelines, afterwards you go to meetings with him, try to work with him, but right away he will switch his ideas.  He’s more or less like a painter.  He got plenty of good material in front of him, including us, we are the good material (audience laughed). He picked up the brush and started his first stroke and after that maybe he would dump it away and then we have to wait till the right stroke to come over.  Maybe you have to wait for 3 to 4 months.  I mean this is a very selfish way of making a movie.  (Here, Brigitte nodded her head and said "I agree, that’s true")  Especially at this moment nobody can afford to waste a single day for shooting.  It’s so expensive like spending a hundred thousand a day because there are, say, 40 members in a crew, a lot of people working with us, drivers, lunch box, dinners and lot of stars around.  Yes, this is how I feel. He’s talented but nobody knows exactly what he wants, you don’t know what you did only until the final day comes, that is the premiere."
"Say for example, Andy Lau is very mad with this guy now.  He’s been working in Wall City, the dump area with all the rats around, and Andy Lau is so scared about rats.  He jumped way up high to get away from the rats.  He’s been there shooting for 3 months where the ceiling was less than 5ft and a half, crawling like this every day.  Andy Lau is a very professional actor.  He got so mad because all the footage is wasted.  I think you have seen this brilliant movie.  Have you seen any material of Andy Lau in Wall City?  No. That’s how he works.  He started the whole thing, suddenly he found this is not exactly what he wants, another day another new scene. So it’s very hard to handle this guy.”
Here came Brigitte';s turn to tell her own experience.  She disclosed that she and Joey Wong were first cast to make this film and Wong Kar-wai told her a very interesting story.  After some time Wong approached her again saying that because of the success of 東方不敗 he now has something else in mind.  Again she was told another wonderful story and this time with a bigger cast including Leslie, Maggie Cheung and Tony Leung.   She accepted the offer and waited for a long time for shooting her part  though she knew Leslie and Joey Wong had started filming for some time.  Suddenly one day she was told  "Ashes of Time" has to make way for a Chinese New Year movie and the whole cast was asked to film for this CNY movie.  Brigitte said she';s not good at comedy especially those crazy comedies and she told Leslie her worries.  Leslie asked her to relax and that such kind of film doesn';t have a script.  Here she told a funny inside story about a scene shot inside a cave.  The director told her inside it there';re lots of monsters, chickens and ducks and that she';s pregnant .....  She';s very shocked on hearing this and asked Leslie how come and how was she supposed to do.  Leslie said with a sigh,"Just do it!"   She then told Joey Wong again that she was asked to play a pregnant woman with a duck??!!   Seeing that she';s so worried the director couldn';t help laughing and said, "I was just a joke, don';t be too serious!!"  He was making a fool of her. The audience found it very amusing.         
At this point, Leslie asked Brigitte again about Wong';s initial project (i.e. initially Brigitte and Joey were the only cast for the film), if she was asked to play Devil East and Joey plays Poison West. Brigitte said probably yes.  Leslie fainted!!
Leslie went on saying, “Abbott asked me if I understand this movie.  Are you kidding?  Of course not, how do we suppose to understand it”. Leslie  was obviously joking with his audience.  Everybody was so amused and clapped their hands.  Then Abbott asked Leslie a question about his character in the film ~ he has beard at the beginning but not the end.  Leslie explained that he was asked to play Devil East when he was first approached by Wong Kar-wai and had been shooting on this part for 30 days in Hong Kong.  Later the whole cast went to Xian Xi for location shooting because of the beautiful scenery.  Then one day in Xian Xi, Wong told him “I want you to be Poison West” because he thought the key man of this film should be Poison West.  So, then all the footage of the 30 days'; shooting in Hong Kong was wasted except the opening scene.  Leslie said Wong spent 1.5 million making the opening scene that he did not want to waste it.  He then tried to think of a way to make up the mistake.  Leslie reminded the audience that Wong is a very good scriptwriter therefore he can easily switch his ideas and rewrite the story.  So in the end we were told Evil West was so depressed and sad after losing his lover that he burnt his inn.  He shaved and decided to have a comeback.  Then the story makes sense.  
Leslie said as an actor he finds it very difficult to cope with Wong Kar-wai as he changes his mind all the time.  He will not give you a script and on the day of shooting you will be given a sheet of paper.  You then do according to what is written in the paper.  Leslie said actors often have a chart in mind.  For example, when the story reaches the climax he would exert more energy.  But for Wong Kar-wai’s movie he could only do it mildly for every take, “as if he';s doing something”.  Brigitte on the other hand said she would also like to have a script in advance so that she can make some preparation for her part.
Part3:
The last part is a Q&A session.  Due to limited time only 3 students were able to ask their questions.  The moderator emphasized ';No personal questions'; (there were some laughters)
The first question is about Peter Chan’s movie “Love Letter”.  The student said this is not a stereotyped Kung Fu movie any more.  Leslie considered it a good start and said “Love Letter” is actually a replay of “He’s a woman, She’s a man” as the Hollywood people found the script interesting so they found some actors and actresses there to have a remake (Leslie was mistaken on this).  When asked about his views on Peter Chan he said Peter is a sensible person and has his own ideals and ambitions.  He is one of directors of the UFO group.  Though his films are usually rather commercial yet they still carry some messages.  He hoped that Peter could be another successful director in Hollywood like Ang Lee making quality films such as Sense and Sensibility.
The second question is what type of movie can stimulate the market again. Leslie said any movie with ';heart'; will do.  “If you want to make kung fu movie, then make a good one.  If you think movies of the sixties is the trend today, then do it in a serious manner!”  Here he made some comments on a very popular movie 甜蜜蜜 “Comrade??” starring Maggie Cheung and Leon Lai.  He said as an actor he often pay more attention to minor details than ordinary movie-goers. He pointed out a mistake in a scene shot in Causeway Bay ~ the double yellow lines on the road, something that only came into existence in the 80s and not in the 60s.  He said movie makers have to do serious research and pay attention to every detail.  He then talked about the success of a low budget movie “Made in HK”.   "The story and characters are so real as if they exist in real life and viewers were moved by the script and the acting. When there are more such movies their confidence will come back”, Leslie said.  The student then asked Leslie if he had acted in movie with ';heart';.  He said he would consider “Farewell to my concubine” as one.  But he thinks Chan Kaige is a bit hesitant when it comes to part on sexual preference in the film.  That’s why he needs Gong Li to balance the gay relationship, may be for market consideration.  But on the whole he thinks it’s a good movie.
The last question is about Wong Kar-wai’s movie. The student asked Leslie which is Wong';s best movie that he thinks.  On this Brigitte responded immediately, “Happy Together”.  She said Leslie’s performance is excellent and it’s a pity that he couldn’t have more time for shooting, if not it could have been a much better film.  She wants to see more of his performance.  Leslie also said his first pick is “Happy Together”.  “Wong Kar-wai is daring to be the first one to talk about the gay issue.  He is also very clever in telling the story that gay couples are no different from any other couple.  As I said before if you speak with your ';heart';  what is love then it works", said Leslie
The talk came to an end after this Q&A Session which lasted for about 80 minutes.  Leslie and Brigitte Lin were each given a souvenir book.  The lady foreigner went to Leslie’s side (to thank him I think) and he kissed her on the cheek.  The students were beginning to leave while some took the opportunity to ask Leslie for his autograph, one even brought a big poster, and it looks like his mini autograph session.  Brigitte left the lecture hall while Leslie was busy signing for fans.  After some 10 ten minutes Leslie joined the rest and took a group picture before leaving.  He was accompanied by the lady foreigner (followed by fans) who took him to the parking space.
上述讲座翻译:
译者不详
当日收到消息说哥哥会出席一个香港大学的讲座担任客席讲者, 确有点诧异,但看清楚讲题是『东邪西毒』的什么什么(正确名称忘记了) ,另外一位嘉宾为林青霞时, 两位曾参与演出的主角当讲者是理所当然的吧。
讲座是五时开始,约四时许已有不少人在排队,相信有不少是慕名来看两位天皇巨星的,演讲厅可容纳五百人,当天应接近全满。约五时许哥哥与林青霞一同到场,立即惹来一阵欢呼声,众人相继就座,论坛的主持人是「比较文学系」的主席,原来哥哥说他们是 「旧相识」,主持人后来更正说「不止认识」,他是哥哥的前度姐夫,他们三十年没见面了,女翻译形容为家庭重聚!讲座是以中英文进行,但因主持人的中文不甚流利,加上台上还有一位外籍女士,中文部份要由台上的女翻译负责实时传译。至于两位嘉宾则可选择以中文或英文发言,哥哥以流利的中英文贯穿整个讲座,而林青霞则以中文发言,台上的哥哥不停有些小动作及饮很多喝水。
这个讲座大致分为三部份,第一部份是请两位嘉宾谈谈他们在影圈的经验及电影业面临的困难,第二部份是关于『东邪西毒』及与王家卫的合作,而第三部份是答问环节。
一轮介绍两位客席嘉宾后,讲座正式开始,本来主持是请林青霞先发言,但她好象有点怯场,于是哥哥先开始 第一个话题,这部份的内容大家已经在很多杂志或电视访问看过,大致是提到香港电影已接近灭亡,观众看西片不 爱看港产片,盗版虽是主要原因但不是唯一的原因,某些电影人视电影为搵钱的工具而不去认真制作,因而种下祸根。他亦批评电影配音是「不文化」的,还有因为市道差很多同业要转行当的士司机及泥水工人,最后他希望汰弱留强后电影业可尽快复苏。
另一方面,他表示很多人问他进军荷里活的事,他说不是那么容易,那边有很大的工会,曾经有人对他说看过他很多好戏,但接下来便问他懂功夫吗﹖他觉得荷里活的角度总是如此。他亦提到周润发,对他拍的荷里活片感到十分失望,说 起来有点激动,他形容周是我们的影帝及亚洲的希望。(之前我看过有人批评他提到周时有点「酸葡萄」,但我觉得他只是替周抱不平,要他演这样的角色确是糟蹋了周 !其实他正正说出很多人包括影评人的心声)。
他亦透露史毕保即将开拍『艺妓回忆录』,邀请了张曼玉演出一角,但主角的一个日本艺妓却找韩国人来演,他形容找韩国人来演传统日本艺妓是十分愚蠢的事。他觉得荷里活电影人总是分不开亚洲人,曾在铁金刚片演出邦女郎的杨紫琼亦曾向他抱怨不满要她演越南人。
至于林青霞的部份,她提到拍『蜀山』时有一场与郑少秋的感情戏,徐克莫名其妙的喊停,青霞问他何解,他说不敢接触「情」这个问题,怕「顶唔顺」,在旁的哥哥眉头一绉有点不明所以的样子。青霞继续说她最喜欢 看一些关于爱的电影,不一定是男女之爱,可以是朋友、父母兄弟姊妹间之爱。继而她隆重地宣布:『你们明年将会看到一出好戏,因为Leslie将会做导演!』接着一阵拍掌声,Leslie笑说叫观众不要理她,太hard sell了。
主持人问青霞有关台湾的拍戏经验及两地拍电影的不同之处,她好象不大熟悉般, 讲了一些后便问哥哥:『你有什么补充?』哥哥闻言道:『台湾喎??』(他未曾拍过台湾电影),但亦贡献了一点资料,他说也曾演出过一些台湾电视节目,觉得台湾制作人没有香港人那么灵活及懂得变通,他亦提醒青霞一些台湾影圈暴力事件,用刀枪强抢一些红星 拍戏,青霞称她亦曾试过被威迫拍戏,她说:『一个女子在外 ….. 』,在旁的哥哥觉得她说得很有趣跟着她说「一个女子」。 她最后说:『总之红又惊,唔红个心又唔舒服!』引来一阵笑声。
接着主持问哥哥觉得香港电影有没有希望,他要求哥哥以英语作答,他说仍然有希望的,因为香港有很多有理想的电影人,希望创造奇迹,虽然大部份投资者已不愿意投资大片,除了成龙的电影外,但我们还有很多有头脑的电影人及出色的演员,因此他认为香港电影依然是有 希望的。林青霞也同样地乐观,相信香港电影会有反弹的一天。
第二部份是关于与王家卫的合作,主持说要问问他们一个学术性的问题 (哥哥做了一个「好惊」的表情),然后主持再问两位嘉宾与王家卫合作的经验及他们究竟是否明白「东邪西毒」讲什么,引起哄堂大笑! 主持要求哥哥以英语作答。
哥哥说与王家卫合作是十分痛苦的经验,此人十分有才华但实在太天马行空,经常改变主意,他就像一个画家,眼前有很多好的材料,我们演员就是他的好材料,他开始了第一笔,发现不满意,于是将它弃掉,之后 可能搁置三五个月,直至新的灵感再来,他认为这是很自私的拍戏方式 (在旁的林青霞不断点头说:『对,是真的』)。他继续说以目前的环境已不能承受浪费一个工作天,因为每拍一天戏的开支是以数十万计 ,一支拍摄队伍达四十人之多,包括司机演员等,再加上饭盒等等开支… 王家卫是十分有才华,但无人知道他要求什么,你拍了什么,直到最后一天,即是首影那天 。 --哥哥亦提到刘德华,他说刘对王一度很不满, 他拍「阿飞正传」时在九龙城寨拍了三个月戏,每天都要在那楼底不足五呎半高到处都是老鼠的地方演戏,而刘是十分怕老鼠的,每天跳来跳去避老鼠,在此他赞刘是个十分专业的演员,后来当他知道在九龙城寨拍的戏份全部剪掉,感到十分愤怒,哥哥问着同学们:『他们看过这部经典电影吧,你们看到这段戏吗,没有吧!』。 这就是王家卫的拍戏方式,今天拍了的发觉不是他想要,明天再拍过,如此类推,所以此人是十分难应付的。
轮到林青霞说她的经验,她透露最初王家卫找她演出时主角只是她与王祖贤,他说了一个好特别的故事,但不久王再找她,说『东方不败』很成功所以现在故事有变,于是对她又说了另一个故事,同样十分有趣,还说有更多大明星像哥哥、张曼玉、梁家辉等参演,她 又答应了,试了造型后却迟迟未接到通知开工,虽然她知道哥哥和王祖贤已拍了些戏。之后忽然有一天王家卫通知她原班人马要先开拍一部贺岁片『东成西就』, 在此她说了一件趣事。青霞表示她不懂演喜剧尤其那些无厘头喜剧,很多时都不明白要她做什么,她曾问哥哥点算好,哥哥说不用担心那么多,根本无剧本的。她记得有一场 戏是在山洞拍,导演(刘振伟)对她说洞里有很多妖怪,有好多鸡好多鸭,她怀孕了… 她听了之后感到好奇怪好苦恼,问LESLIE怎去演,LESLIE没好气的说『唉! 咪照做啰』,青霞很沮丧,对王祖贤诉说导演话她的肚里有鸭,不知怎去演? 导演见状于是说『我玩你咋(开玩笑),见你咁认真!』,原来导演是故意戏弄她,这是题外话的一则笑料,听得台下观众哈哈大笑。在这里哥哥重提最初王家卫找她和王祖贤演出的第一个构思, 问青霞是否她演东邪王祖贤演西毒,青霞说:『分分钟系呀!』,哥哥做了一个「想死」的表情。
哥哥补充说Abbott之前问我们明不明白这部电影,他说:『讲笑咩,点会明,You tell me!』,引得哄堂大笑(好明显哥哥在说笑娱乐大家)。接着主持人问哥哥为何他戏中的角色开始时有须后来又没有了,哥哥说原先王家卫是找他演东邪, 拍了约一个月戏后转往陕西拍摄,某天王家卫对他说『我想你做西毒』,因为他觉得中心人物应是西毒,于是之前他拍了的一个月戏完全不要了,除了那场花了一百五十万拍了的Opening scene,因为王舍不得浪费它,于是将它一分为二做了开场及结局的戏。但开始时他演的是东邪,无须的,如何交代有须变无须?哥哥说:『大家可能忘记王家卫是个出色的编剧,懂得自圆其说,他很容易的将剧情一转,变成西毒失意于情场,很伤心的一把火将客栈烧了,同时也将须剃掉重出江湖, 最后决战洪七公死于沙场,于是剧情便通了。』
-哥哥说王家卫经常改变主意对演员来说是好「阴功」(好惨),拍他的戏你不会知道将会做什么,他给演员一张纸,然后叫他们照着做,问他昨天拍的怎么了,他会说不需理会,可能不要了。哥哥继续说演员演戏时好象心中有一个chart(表),会有些跌荡位,比如演重头戏时会出多点力,但拍王家卫的戏时他无从知道那一场戏是开始或结尾,他唯有 每场戏都做得平平淡淡,『叫做做紧野就算』(叫做在演戏便算了)。青霞则说王家卫是一个非常注重感觉的导演,但作为一个演员,她是希望预先有剧本,可以做些功课。
第三部份是答问环节。由于时间有限关系,只有三位同学可以发问, 主持强调『私人问题免问!』(笑)。
第一位同学说到陈可辛在荷里活拍的第一部西片『情书』再不是那些典型的功夫片,哥哥说这是个好开始,而『情书』其实是『金枝玉叶』的荷里活版,因为荷里活那边很喜欢『金』片剧本所以找 了当地明星来重拍(此点哥哥弄错了)。同学再问哥哥对陈可辛的看法,他说Peter是个理智及有理想的导演,也是电影人公司的其中一位导演,他的电影是雅俗共赏,虽然颇商业化,但亦能带出一些讯息,他希望Peter在荷里活有好的发展,能像李安般拍到一些出色的电影如『理智与感情』。
第二位同学问哥哥认为什么类型的港产片可再剌激市场吸引到观众入场看戏,他说只要是有「心」的电影便可,什么类型都 行,他说:『如果你想拍功夫片,那么便拍一出好的功夫片给观众看,你认为现在潮流兴六十年代的电影,便认真的去拍一部六十年代电影』。说到此他提到一部大家很喜欢的港产片『甜蜜蜜』,他说做演员的看戏比一般观众仔细,每一个细节都会留意得到,他 指出一场在铜锣湾名店街的外景戏犯了错 ~ 道路出现双黄线,因为双黄线是在八十年代才有的,不应该在戏中出现,他认为电影人应要很认真的做好资料搜集,留心每一个细节。他特别提到另一部低成本港产片『香港制造』,它的成功在于故事和人物都是十分真实,有如现实生活所见到的一样,观众于是被剧情和演员的演技打动了,他说如果能够有多一点这样的电影出现,观众的信心便会回来。这位同学继续问哥哥有没有拍过他所讲的「有心」电影,哥哥说『霸王别姬』可算是当中一部,但陈凯歌拍到同性关系的情节时便显得畏首畏尾,这是他不够伟大的地方,他需要巩俐来平衡这个同性关系,估计是基于市场需要吧,但总的来说这是一部十分好的电影。
最后一个问题是关于王家卫的电影,同学问哥哥那一部是他认为最好,林青霞抢着答『春光乍泄』,她赞哥哥演得十分出色,但可惜他不能够有更多的拍摄时间,戏份较少,不然会更好看,她希望看到多点哥哥的演出。哥哥 说他的首选也是『春光乍泄』,他说:『王家卫拍一个这样的题材是十分大胆,而他最聪明的地方是将一个同性恋故事拍得与一般异性恋无异,正如我之前提过只要你用「心」的去说一个爱情故事,便能感动到观众。』
讲座在问答环节过后就结束了,一共持续了大约80分钟,哥哥和林青霞一人被赠送了一本纪念册,那位外籍女士走向哥哥(我想是感谢他吧)哥哥亲吻了他的双颊,学生们离场的时候有一些同学利用大好机会请哥哥签名,还有人甚至带来了很大张的海报,看起来就像他的小型签名会一样,林青霞离开演讲厅的时候哥哥还在忙着为fans签名,大约十分钟过后哥哥赶上了他们并且与大家照了合照,他由那位外籍女士陪同(后面还跟了很多fans)去停车场取车。
3哥哥写的词
小陈的这首歌很好找的:)
极爱自己
陈冠希
[by:歌词吾爱http://www.51lrc.com]
曲  :  张国荣  词  :  林夕  编曲  :  Adrian Chan
监制      : 张国荣
Rap lyrics: 张国荣
一起应该多一百倍心跳
不一起该有十次眼眉调
得一分钟应该想你一秒
但我不喜欢每一刻都对表
双手应该分一半抱紧你
相恋应比各自快活神奇
相处应不遗馀力花心机
然而原谅我
仍然极爱自己
I love you I love you
让我全心喜欢你
留下眼 留下耳
陪着自己不给你
I owe you I owe you
让我留低一口气
欠你的一半情
没有年期
来分开送赠你
逐天给你
来分开送给你
Rap:(这部分是哥哥写的)
You see the world is out there waiting for me
that';s why I wanna be as free as can be!
I know that you';ve been good and
you';ve been sweet, so don';t put up a fight,
just let it be!  well, I hope one day,
While I';m missing you.  And so will you be
thinking of me!  Then we can be together,
to laugh about the past, but the love is
still there for you and me.
REPEAT *
4 个人心水(实战演练,阶梯教材)
红色恋人:这个我不用介绍了,是荣迷学英语的首选材料啊,欣赏故事情节的同时就顺便把台词也背下来,口语听力一块儿练了吧:)
风月日本专访:这个收在红龙出的《霸王别姬+风月》D9套装里,现在市场上还有卖,北京这边是48元,里面还送了一本《霸王别姬+风月》的小画册,而且哥哥说英语的时候是有中文字幕的,听力稍稍麻一点的同学可以对照学习,艺术研究会里提供这段的下载。
艺研会下载:http://www.leslie-cheung.com/forum/z_down_list.asp?id=91
韩国记者访问1:应该是去韩国宣传《宠爱》时做的采访,哥哥在里面先是介绍了《宠爱》的内容,说这张专辑是他电影歌曲的合辑,并没有一个统一的概念,因为每一部电影的特色都是不一样的,他希望人们听到这些歌曲的时候能够唤起看电影时的回忆 ,哥哥还特意提到了这里面很多歌曲都是他自己作曲并且监制的,比如《夜半歌声》里的三首歌,《红颜白发》,“I do love these songs!”
,然后哥哥有谈到复出理由,他说他真的是喜欢唱歌,一直深深怀念那些在舞台上表演的美好日子,而且也知道有很多人都非常希望他能重新唱歌,既然是这样,“Why not give another try?”最后,我们可爱的哥哥还兴高采烈的跳了一段恰恰,音乐就是《阿飞正传》里那段,但哥哥这次跳的是特别的高兴,笑容满面,小腰儿拧的更像秧歌来着:)
这段艺研会也有下载,虽说字幕是韩文的,但哥哥的英语讲的是非常的清楚,难度比上一段稍稍有所提高。
韩国访问2:是去宣传《春天》时三个韩国mm给他做的采访,那三个mm一直咧着嘴傻笑,(换了谁不傻笑啊),不知道是不是韩国人特别喜欢《阿飞正传》的缘故,这次哥哥又被要求跳恰恰,哥哥一边站起来一边笑着说:“Why ? I have try that before”,然后很大方的满足了花痴mm们的要求,真是帅极了!
这段是我在街边淘得一张碟上的东东,不知有没有下载
为你钟情咖啡店开业:这个是96年为你钟情开张时的盛况,从录下来的视频中可以看到当时那条街是人山人海,前来道贺的名人络绎不绝,各路采访媒体一窝蜂的涌在门口镁光灯大作,围观的人群更是密密麻麻的排了好长的队,路人也纷纷驻足引颈往里面张望,场面热闹的让人不敢相信这只是一家咖啡店在开张,哥哥穿了一身整洁的白西装,留着许文强式的小胡子,很有主人的风范的在门口招呼来宾,谈笑风生……(汗,太罗嗦了),重点是,他在店里接受了一位长发小姐的采访,哥哥什么阵势没有见过,一直是风度翩翩泰然自若,但那位小姐显然是被当时的场面给摄住了,一上来就哆哆嗦嗦的说“我今天很紧张……”,哥哥看似不经意的笑笑“你今天看起来更漂亮了,长头发散下来……”,然后疼爱的摸摸她的头,这样亲切的举动很快的就缓解了她的紧张,接下来的采访也得以顺利的完成……可能因为做的是英文采访或是想要鼓励她,临别时哥哥还给了她一个温暖的拥抱并在伊两颊各呗儿了一下,正牌儿的英式礼节,不过那个小美人显然没想到这手儿,高兴得花枝乱颤,羡煞旁人呐!
至于他们聊了些什么,各位看官自己去看吧,有中文字幕哦!
到这里去找下载
http://lesliecheung.cc/multimedia/index/index2.htm
大马演唱会记者会:哥哥穿着花花的衣服,这段难度就比较大了,因为我下载的那版rm格式异常的不清楚,声音都像隔了好多层纱又很远,也没有字幕,一开始他说普通话我都是听了好几遍才听明白的,8过,就算是不懂,只要是哥哥的声音,还是怎么听怎么高兴滴:)
哪位筒子知道哪里有清晰的下载啊,千万要爆料哦!
日本演唱会(东京和福冈,用影音传送带下载):这个网易红版有下载,强烈推荐,现场的气氛实在是可歌可泣,非常感人,日本mm对哥哥的热情真是没话说,爱是无关国界的。因为这个是观众录的,所以哥哥的声音有时候显的比较远,再加上日本mm们根本控制不住自己激动的心情,一声嚎的比一声嘹亮,惊天地动鬼神,所以你一定要拥有极其富弹性的耳膜,我就常常被吓的一激灵一激灵的。哥哥的声音醇厚成熟又性感,再加上是现场,他也显然被观众的热情感动了,所以极富感情,与前几个有板有眼的访问相比又是不一样动人。
8一句题外话,在演唱会最后哥哥连唱了《tonight and forever》,《至少还有你》,《月亮代表我的心》,气氛达到了最高潮,尤其是在唱《月亮代表我的心》的时候,乐队中途停掉了伴奏,整座音乐厅回荡着全场的观众的大合唱“轻轻的一个吻,已经打动我的心;深深的一段情,叫我思念到如今……”,那是在日本,这是一首中文歌,居然能唱到这个程度,真的是需要太多太多的爱了……
这里是红版下载日本那两场演唱会的地址,请大家进去找一找
这里面的文件是要用影音传送带下载的
http://bbs6.netease.com/ent/readthread.php?forumcode=34&postid=62973&pageid=1
大马演唱会:听说有内鬼版的,哥哥应该是说英文的吧,我想看想的眼睛都要流血了,哪位看过的来介绍一下吧:)
好啦,我贫完了,欢迎大家来讨论哈!
                                      (---完---)

发表于 2004-07-19 08:50:10 | 显示全部楼层

[这个贴子最后由likesleslie在 2004/07/19 08:54am 第 2 次编辑]

晕~~的灰东西总是贼拉长   
最怕英语  要我命的东西   
就算是LESLIE是英语老师那 恐怕英语也永远是菜鸟级的
发表于 2004-07-19 19:46:13 | 显示全部楼层

楼主真是有心了,但是本人的英语,呵呵,实在是难以启齿,只能尽力而为了!!
发表于 2004-07-19 20:50:20 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵 为了哥哥要好好学英语啊
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-22 13:04:35 | 显示全部楼层

我顶!
02年哥哥为《异读空间》做宣传时接受的一家英国报纸的访谈翻译如下

leslie就要做电影导演了

题记:正如张叔平所述,身为香港的大众偶像,流行巨星,演员和新晋导演,lesile在娱乐圈淫浸了多年之后,敢于坦诚的说出自己内心的想法。
在性取向和做导演这两个话题上,leslie也许有话可说,但我们被允许的采访条件里却有不能询问有关他私生活传闻以及执导计划的限制,这让人很是不解。
而且,如果想为leslie照相的话,照片在出版前必须得到他的最终许可,并付1000美元作为化妆师的费用,我们只好婉拒了。
leslie并不是第一个提出这些要求的艺人,但通常很难搞清楚这些要求是艺人本身的意思亦或是来自其他的什么人。当看起来非常年轻的leslie主动打破第一个话题限制时,情况就变的明了了。“你知道”他说“作为导演,我正在筹备我的第一部电影,我已经把剧本给罗志良看过了。也去请教了张叔平,他是我非常非常尊重的人”
leslie所提到的罗志良正是他主演的新片《异度空间》的导演,而张叔平是这部片子的艺术指导,其实《异度空间》才是我们今天坐在这里采访他的原因,不过leslie自己的执导计划听起来却是更加诱人。
Leslie打算由他自己新成立的公司“梦幻联队”来制作这部名为《偷心》电影,(之所以取名“梦幻联队”,是因为他希望不仅仅能为电影制作成立一支梦之队,还同样能带动演唱会和舞台表演的发展。),它将不会是轻松的浪漫剧或喜剧,而是一个发生在中国40年代的具有时代感的故事。他说“并非我不看重香港,但我需要开阔眼界,坦率的说,本地市场所需的不过是好看的明星和肥皂剧式的情节,香港人的口味似乎是越来越肤浅了”他悲哀的指出,只有王家卫算是一个例外。投资者的偏好显示了这种肤浅,他们关心影片的票房远盛于质量,“真是非常令人沮丧”他说“我试着把我的构思讲给他们听(香港投资者),可他们感兴趣的的就只是电影里有哪几个明星,‘你会出演吗leslie?’,他们总是这么问我,我说不会,我不想既做演员又做导演,这很混乱”
“然后他们又说‘如果你能和郑秀文演对手戏,那我们就多投些’可我并没有合适的角色给Sammi,他们的行事标准就是这样,不考虑谁更适合这个角色,他们根本不关心电影的制作”。
由于这个原因,《偷心》的制作班底和高达2000万的主要资金都来自中国大陆,还有其它的一些来自法国,日本和韩国。leslie打算起用中国大陆的演员,但具体阵容还未确定。
Leslie已在2000年为香港政府拍摄的一部禁烟短片中初尝导演滋味,现在他觉的是时候上一个台阶了,“不管别人认为我看起来有多年轻,身强力壮,但我自己知道我的年龄不算小了,我不该为此抱怨,但我确实不如以前那么敏捷了,幸好人还是可以优雅的老去”
而做导演正是他认为最合适的途径,尽管并没有打算完全放弃表演。他的抱负赢得了业内朋友的普遍支持,曾经导演《胭脂扣》的金马奖得主关锦鹏认为他无疑是做出了正确的决定,“他已经积累了非常丰富的经验,当他看到一个剧本的时候,他注意到的不仅仅是他自己的角色而是整体,他懂得对一部优秀的电影来说最重要的是全局,这将是个了不起的飞跃”
leslie穿着轻便的牛仔裤,米色的棉布夹克和恤,脸上没有丝毫化过妆的痕迹,虽然他的化妆师和发型师就坐在附近,以防我们万一打算掏那1000块钱。当他的经纪人(minder,大概是电影公司专门安排艺人采访工作的负责人)不在身边的时候,我试探性的向他提起了照相条件,“你知道,这只是为了保护我自己”他说“有很多刊物都试图诱你上钩,你露脸让他们照些照片,他们甚至不挑选最好的用,他们只是想利用照片编个题目”
自从1976年参加了亚洲歌唱比赛后,leslie几乎没有离开过公众的视线,起初是作为歌手,近年来则更多的是作为演员,这样总是谈论自己他有没有觉得有点厌倦了呢?“我只是不想再做过多的解释了,毕竟这是我的生活,我也需要保留一点空间”他说
“有一点我是非常清楚的:工作是工作,生活是生活,我并不想把这两者混淆起来,虽然说和大众比起来我的生活方式是有一些不同的。没问题在工作时我会把自己完全投入其中,但我不希望任何人侵犯我的生活”
既然leslie已经主动打破了一个话题限制,我决定拿另一个试试运气:关于他的各种传闻。在穿了10套由Jean Paul Gautier设计的极尽奢华的服装完成passion演唱会后,他的性取向引起了越来越多的关注。
去年五月,Leslie接受《Time》的采访时曾回答,“可能说我是一个双性恋更合适些”,那么,这是不是就像很多人理解的那样,代表他公开的证实了些什么呢? “证实?证实?”他的音调提高了好几度“不,这并不是我第一次这样敢说”
他所指的“敢说”是在他渐渐摆脱“偶像leslie”的身份限制之后的,“我是我自己,不是在出售一个形象,我是一个实实在在的,有血有肉的人,你知道无论是性取向还是其他的什么,在那个时候(80年代)我根本不敢说任何像这样的话,因为我的个人身份必须要永远隐藏在偶像光芒之后,这些话会令追随者们心碎,不是说我具体选择了什么,仅仅是爱上某个人就会让他们心碎”
leslie是四大天王之前香港本土的首席明星。
自从1990年宣布退出舞台之后,他所留下的空缺始终无法由后辈们填充,所以几年后他的复出受到了广泛的欢迎。
尽管作为公众人物他也有一贯的戒备心理,但这些日子以来,leslie已经放松多了,这种转变也被很多从他偶像时代就了解他的人注意到了。“他现在比以前更加随和”leslie入行时就认识他的制片人Derek Yee Tung-sing(谁知道他是谁?)说:“那时作为一个整日为竞争所迫,奋力向上游的歌手,他的弦一直绷得很紧,但是在经过了这么多年的风风雨雨之后,你会发现他的心态已经超然许多了,虽然不时的总有些风波,但都无伤大雅,他现在是真正从工作中得到了极大的乐趣”
作为一个演员,他的多才多艺从未受到过怀疑:从早期在吴宇森的电影《英雄本色》里初露锋芒,饰演的一个爱冲动的年轻警官,到凭借陈凯歌导演的《霸王别姬》里那位美不胜收的京剧名伶大放异彩,亦或是在《家有喜事》里令人耳目一新的夸张搞笑,各种角色leslie演来都得心应手。他说现在的他看重电影的艺术价值更胜于商业上的成功,像《恋战冲绳》和《枪王》的本地票房就不是很高。“我希望通过演好的电影来充实自己,我希望得到更多表演的机会而不是仅仅做一些花哨的闹剧”
他说他主演张之亮电影《流星语》只收了一元的片酬,因为他非常喜欢这个创意。这部片的票房虽然在香港跨掉了,但是在海外赢得了极高的口碑。
在与获得两项最佳新人奖提名的林嘉欣合作主演的影片《异度空间》中,他饰演一位心理医生,治疗一个常常看见鬼的病人,但在影片的最后他自己却出了问题。观众们可能会发现这部片的前30分钟有点类似于好莱坞大片《第六感》,不过《异度空间》的情节在后面发生了转折。“我非常喜欢这个角色,因为他在影片的后半部分身份出现了一个转变”leslie说“不再是一个治疗者,他成了那个真正需要帮助的人”
《异度空间》是继《色情男女》与《枪王》之后leslie与罗志良的第三次合作,“有的新导演并不会要求很多,特别是像我这样已经定型的演员,他们只是让你顺着自己的意思表演,但有时候我喜欢被人管着点儿。”
《异度空间》即将在香港上映。
                                              ----2002年4月10日
(PS:这篇采访的翻译我以前在网上见过,但现在已经无从找起了,只好自己先试着翻了一遍,水平所限可能有些地方不是很准确,大家先看这个,等找到更好的版本再换下来吧。)
发表于 2004-07-22 21:51:35 | 显示全部楼层

好在我英文还可以,可惜粤语很差了,就是喜欢上哥哥才开始学的粤语,所以哥哥一说粤语,我就晕了,几乎听不懂,只能猜对一点点,但哥哥说英语我就可以听懂了。CASH大使的那段演讲,我就是只听懂了英文部分,没有听懂粤语部分,今天看这个帖子还知道哥哥说的什么。哥哥的英文是很漂亮,带着伦敦的口音,听起来好亲切,好舒服。
谢谢楼主整理这么多,我要用这练练,争取更上一层楼:)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-22 22:52:38 | 显示全部楼层

补充:
为你钟情咖啡店开业:这个是96年为你钟情开张时的盛况,从录下来的视频中可以看到当时那条街是人山人海,前来道贺的名人络绎不绝,各路采访媒体一窝蜂的涌在门口镁光灯大作,围观的人群更是密密麻麻的排了好长的队,路人也纷纷驻足引颈往里面张望,场面热闹的让人不敢相信这只是一家咖啡店在开张,哥哥穿了一身整洁的白西装,留着许文强式的小胡子,很有主人的风范的在门口招呼来宾,谈笑风生……(汗,太罗嗦了),重点是,他在店里接受了一位长发小姐的采访,哥哥什么阵势没有见过,一直是风度翩翩泰然自若,但那位小姐显然是被当时的场面给摄住了,一上来就哆哆嗦嗦的说“我今天很紧张……”,哥哥看似不经意的笑笑“你今天看起来更漂亮了,长头发散下来……”,然后疼爱的摸摸她的头,这样亲切的举动很快的就缓解了她的紧张,接下来的采访也得以顺利的完成……可能因为做的是英文采访或是想要鼓励她,临别时哥哥还给了她一个温暖的拥抱并在伊两侧脸颊各呗儿了一下,属于英式礼节,不过那个小美人显然没想到这手儿,高兴得花枝乱颤,羡煞旁人呐!
至于他们聊了些什么,各位看官自己去看吧,有中文字幕哦!
到这里去找下载
http://lesliecheung.cc/multimedia/index/index2.htm
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-22 22:59:52 | 显示全部楼层

这里是红版下载日本那两场演唱会的地址,请大家进去找一找
这里面的文件是要用影音传送带下载的
http://bbs6.netease.com/ent/readthread.php?forumcode=34&postid=62973&pageid=1
真的很不错啊,哥哥在里面把小日本哄得心花怒放,当然他自己也是心花怒放,气氛很好,虽然迄今为止我听到的最清楚的一句是他调侃乐队成员时说的“Are you a virgin?(你还有没有第一次啊?)”(汗!)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-22 23:11:53 | 显示全部楼层

这个是去韩国宣传《宠爱》时的酒店采访
http://www.leslie-cheung.com/forum/z_down_list.asp?id=69
跳小秧歌那个:)
发表于 2004-07-23 10:31:00 | 显示全部楼层

太棒了,值得收藏,谢谢楼主,有心了。
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-24 18:43:27 | 显示全部楼层

香港大学《东邪西毒》讲座翻译
译者不详
当日收到消息说哥哥会出席一个香港大学的讲座担任客席讲者, 确有点诧异,但看清楚讲题是『东邪西毒』的什么什么(正确名称忘记了) ,另外一位嘉宾为林青霞时, 两位曾参与演出的主角当讲者是理所当然的吧。
讲座是五时开始,约四时许已有不少人在排队,相信有不少是慕名来看两位天皇巨星的,演讲厅可容纳五百人,当天应接近全满。约五时许哥哥与林青霞一同到场,立即惹来一阵欢呼声,众人相继就座,论坛的主持人是「比较文学系」的主席,原来哥哥说他们是 「旧相识」,主持人后来更正说「不止认识」,他是哥哥的前度姐夫,他们三十年没见面了,女翻译形容为家庭重聚!讲座是以中英文进行,但因主持人的中文不甚流利,加上台上还有一位外籍女士,中文部份要由台上的女翻译负责实时传译。至于两位嘉宾则可选择以中文或英文发言,哥哥以流利的中英文贯穿整个讲座,而林青霞则以中文发言,台上的哥哥不停有些小动作及饮很多喝水。
这个讲座大致分为三部份,第一部份是请两位嘉宾谈谈他们在影圈的经验及电影业面临的困难,第二部份是关于『东邪西毒』及与王家卫的合作,而第三部份是答问环节。
一轮介绍两位客席嘉宾后,讲座正式开始,本来主持是请林青霞先发言,但她好象有点怯场,于是哥哥先开始 第一个话题,这部份的内容大家已经在很多杂志或电视访问看过,大致是提到香港电影已接近灭亡,观众看西片不 爱看港产片,盗版虽是主要原因但不是唯一的原因,某些电影人视电影为搵钱的工具而不去认真制作,因而种下祸根。他亦批评电影配音是「不文化」的,还有因为市道差很多同业要转行当的士司机及泥水工人,最后他希望汰弱留强后电影业可尽快复苏。
另一方面,他表示很多人问他进军荷里活的事,他说不是那么容易,那边有很大的工会,曾经有人对他说看过他很多好戏,但接下来便问他懂功夫吗﹖他觉得荷里活的角度总是如此。他亦提到周润发,对他拍的荷里活片感到十分失望,说 起来有点激动,他形容周是我们的影帝及亚洲的希望。(之前我看过有人批评他提到周时有点「酸葡萄」,但我觉得他只是替周抱不平,要他演这样的角色确是糟蹋了周 !其实他正正说出很多人包括影评人的心声)。
他亦透露史毕保即将开拍『艺妓回忆录』,邀请了张曼玉演出一角,但主角的一个日本艺妓却找韩国人来演,他形容找韩国人来演传统日本艺妓是十分愚蠢的事。他觉得荷里活电影人总是分不开亚洲人,曾在铁金刚片演出邦女郎的杨紫琼亦曾向他抱怨不满要她演越南人。
至于林青霞的部份,她提到拍『蜀山』时有一场与郑少秋的感情戏,徐克莫名其妙的喊停,青霞问他何解,他说不敢接触「情」这个问题,怕「顶唔顺」,在旁的哥哥眉头一绉有点不明所以的样子。青霞继续说她最喜欢 看一些关于爱的电影,不一定是男女之爱,可以是朋友、父母兄弟姊妹间之爱。继而她隆重地宣布:『你们明年将会看到一出好戏,因为Leslie将会做导演!』接着一阵拍掌声,Leslie笑说叫观众不要理她,太hard sell了。
主持人问青霞有关台湾的拍戏经验及两地拍电影的不同之处,她好象不大熟悉般, 讲了一些后便问哥哥:『你有什么补充?』哥哥闻言道:『台湾喎??』(他未曾拍过台湾电影),但亦贡献了一点资料,他说也曾演出过一些台湾电视节目,觉得台湾制作人没有香港人那么灵活及懂得变通,他亦提醒青霞一些台湾影圈暴力事件,用刀枪强抢一些红星 拍戏,青霞称她亦曾试过被威迫拍戏,她说:『一个女子在外 ….. 』,在旁的哥哥觉得她说得很有趣跟着她说「一个女子」。 她最后说:『总之红又惊,唔红个心又唔舒服!』引来一阵笑声。
接着主持问哥哥觉得香港电影有没有希望,他要求哥哥以英语作答,他说仍然有希望的,因为香港有很多有理想的电影人,希望创造奇迹,虽然大部份投资者已不愿意投资大片,除了成龙的电影外,但我们还有很多有头脑的电影人及出色的演员,因此他认为香港电影依然是有 希望的。林青霞也同样地乐观,相信香港电影会有反弹的一天。
第二部份是关于与王家卫的合作,主持说要问问他们一个学术性的问题 (哥哥做了一个「好惊」的表情),然后主持再问两位嘉宾与王家卫合作的经验及他们究竟是否明白「东邪西毒」讲什么,引起哄堂大笑! 主持要求哥哥以英语作答。
哥哥说与王家卫合作是十分痛苦的经验,此人十分有才华但实在太天马行空,经常改变主意,他就像一个画家,眼前有很多好的材料,我们演员就是他的好材料,他开始了第一笔,发现不满意,于是将它弃掉,之后 可能搁置三五个月,直至新的灵感再来,他认为这是很自私的拍戏方式 (在旁的林青霞不断点头说:『对,是真的』)。他继续说以目前的环境已不能承受浪费一个工作天,因为每拍一天戏的开支是以数十万计 ,一支拍摄队伍达四十人之多,包括司机演员等,再加上饭盒等等开支… 王家卫是十分有才华,但无人知道他要求什么,你拍了什么,直到最后一天,即是首影那天 。 --哥哥亦提到刘德华,他说刘对王一度很不满, 他拍「阿飞正传」时在九龙城寨拍了三个月戏,每天都要在那楼底不足五呎半高到处都是老鼠的地方演戏,而刘是十分怕老鼠的,每天跳来跳去避老鼠,在此他赞刘是个十分专业的演员,后来当他知道在九龙城寨拍的戏份全部剪掉,感到十分愤怒,哥哥问着同学们:『他们看过这部经典电影吧,你们看到这段戏吗,没有吧!』。 这就是王家卫的拍戏方式,今天拍了的发觉不是他想要,明天再拍过,如此类推,所以此人是十分难应付的。
轮到林青霞说她的经验,她透露最初王家卫找她演出时主角只是她与王祖贤,他说了一个好特别的故事,但不久王再找她,说『东方不败』很成功所以现在故事有变,于是对她又说了另一个故事,同样十分有趣,还说有更多大明星像哥哥、张曼玉、梁家辉等参演,她 又答应了,试了造型后却迟迟未接到通知开工,虽然她知道哥哥和王祖贤已拍了些戏。之后忽然有一天王家卫通知她原班人马要先开拍一部贺岁片『东成西就』, 在此她说了一件趣事。青霞表示她不懂演喜剧尤其那些无厘头喜剧,很多时都不明白要她做什么,她曾问哥哥点算好,哥哥说不用担心那么多,根本无剧本的。她记得有一场 戏是在山洞拍,导演(刘振伟)对她说洞里有很多妖怪,有好多鸡好多鸭,她怀孕了… 她听了之后感到好奇怪好苦恼,问LESLIE怎去演,LESLIE没好气的说『唉! 咪照做啰』,青霞很沮丧,对王祖贤诉说导演话她的肚里有鸭,不知怎去演? 导演见状于是说『我玩你咋(开玩笑),见你咁认真!』,原来导演是故意戏弄她,这是题外话的一则笑料,听得台下观众哈哈大笑。在这里哥哥重提最初王家卫找她和王祖贤演出的第一个构思, 问青霞是否她演东邪王祖贤演西毒,青霞说:『分分钟系呀!』,哥哥做了一个「想死」的表情。
哥哥补充说Abbott之前问我们明不明白这部电影,他说:『讲笑咩,点会明,You tell me!』,引得哄堂大笑(好明显哥哥在说笑娱乐大家)。接着主持人问哥哥为何他戏中的角色开始时有须后来又没有了,哥哥说原先王家卫是找他演东邪, 拍了约一个月戏后转往陕西拍摄,某天王家卫对他说『我想你做西毒』,因为他觉得中心人物应是西毒,于是之前他拍了的一个月戏完全不要了,除了那场花了一百五十万拍了的Opening scene,因为王舍不得浪费它,于是将它一分为二做了开场及结局的戏。但开始时他演的是东邪,无须的,如何交代有须变无须?哥哥说:『大家可能忘记王家卫是个出色的编剧,懂得自圆其说,他很容易的将剧情一转,变成西毒失意于情场,很伤心的一把火将客栈烧了,同时也将须剃掉重出江湖, 最后决战洪七公死于沙场,于是剧情便通了。』
-哥哥说王家卫经常改变主意对演员来说是好「阴功」(好惨),拍他的戏你不会知道将会做什么,他给演员一张纸,然后叫他们照着做,问他昨天拍的怎么了,他会说不需理会,可能不要了。哥哥继续说演员演戏时好象心中有一个chart(表),会有些跌荡位,比如演重头戏时会出多点力,但拍王家卫的戏时他无从知道那一场戏是开始或结尾,他唯有 每场戏都做得平平淡淡,『叫做做紧野就算』(叫做在演戏便算了)。青霞则说王家卫是一个非常注重感觉的导演,但作为一个演员,她是希望预先有剧本,可以做些功课。
第三部份是答问环节。由于时间有限关系,只有三位同学可以发问, 主持强调『私人问题免问!』(笑)。
第一位同学说到陈可辛在荷里活拍的第一部西片『情书』再不是那些典型的功夫片,哥哥说这是个好开始,而『情书』其实是『金枝玉叶』的荷里活版,因为荷里活那边很喜欢『金』片剧本所以找 了当地明星来重拍(此点哥哥弄错了)。同学再问哥哥对陈可辛的看法,他说Peter是个理智及有理想的导演,也是电影人公司的其中一位导演,他的电影是雅俗共赏,虽然颇商业化,但亦能带出一些讯息,他希望Peter在荷里活有好的发展,能像李安般拍到一些出色的电影如『理智与感情』。
第二位同学问哥哥认为什么类型的港产片可再剌激市场吸引到观众入场看戏,他说只要是有「心」的电影便可,什么类型都 行,他说:『如果你想拍功夫片,那么便拍一出好的功夫片给观众看,你认为现在潮流兴六十年代的电影,便认真的去拍一部六十年代电影』。说到此他提到一部大家很喜欢的港产片『甜蜜蜜』,他说做演员的看戏比一般观众仔细,每一个细节都会留意得到,他 指出一场在铜锣湾名店街的外景戏犯了错 ~ 道路出现双黄线,因为双黄线是在八十年代才有的,不应该在戏中出现,他认为电影人应要很认真的做好资料搜集,留心每一个细节。他特别提到另一部低成本港产片『香港制造』,它的成功在于故事和人物都是十分真实,有如现实生活所见到的一样,观众于是被剧情和演员的演技打动了,他说如果能够有多一点这样的电影出现,观众的信心便会回来。这位同学继续问哥哥有没有拍过他所讲的「有心」电影,哥哥说『霸王别姬』可算是当中一部,但陈凯歌拍到同性关系的情节时便显得畏首畏尾,这是他不够伟大的地方,他需要巩俐来平衡这个同性关系,估计是基于市场需要吧,但总的来说这是一部十分好的电影。
最后一个问题是关于王家卫的电影,同学问哥哥那一部是他认为最好,林青霞抢着答『春光乍泄』,她赞哥哥演得十分出色,但可惜他不能够有更多的拍摄时间,戏份较少,不然会更好看,她希望看到多点哥哥的演出。哥哥 说他的首选也是『春光乍泄』,他说:『王家卫拍一个这样的题材是十分大胆,而他最聪明的地方是将一个同性恋故事拍得与一般异性恋无异,正如我之前提过只要你用「心」的去说一个爱情故事,便能感动到观众。』
讲座在问答环节过后就结束了,一共持续了大约80分钟,哥哥和林青霞一人被赠送了一本纪念册,那位外籍女士走向哥哥(我想是感谢他吧)哥哥亲吻了他的双颊,学生们离场的时候有一些同学利用大好机会请哥哥签名,还有人甚至带来了很大张的海报,看起来就像他的小型签名会一样,林青霞离开演讲厅的时候哥哥还在忙着为fans签名,大约十分钟过后哥哥赶上了他们并且与大家照了合照,他由那位外籍女士陪同(后面还跟了很多fans)去停车场取车。
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-24 18:46:19 | 显示全部楼层

加料!
哥哥担任柏林电影节评委时采访
Berlin International Film Festival
11-22 February 98
Leslie Cheung
Jury member
A veritable star from the east, the irresistibly handsome Leslie Cheung is making his first visit to Berlin, though he was here last year, on screen at least, in Viva erotica. "My favourite roles were in Wong Kar-wai';s The Days of Being Wild and Chen Kaige';s Farewell my Concubine," he says. "Actually, I became a singer first and had the good luck to work with the best directors in Hong Kong and mainland China. I just finished recording a EP which will be released for Valentine';s Day and for the past three months I';ve been shooting The Red Hot Lover in Shanghai with Ye Dai Yin. I started acting in the early 80s, in TV mini-series - now, we have to be more choosy, but I';m quite optimistic about Hong Kong after the transition, in spite of the economic recession."
Cheung has worked for John Woo and Stanley Kwan and his last Cannes entry, Happy Together, turned out to be a box-office sensation in Japan. "I was on the Tokyo jury and this duty should be very relaxed, compared with the tension of representing a competing film, although there are so many reporters hanging around. Personally, I think the oldies are the goldies - Doctor Zhivago, Casablanca - and I do enjoy the big screen."
上述采访翻译
柏林电影节
1998年2月11日—22日
张国荣
评委
一个来自东方的真正的明星,英俊的让人无法抵挡的张国荣正在进行他对柏林的第一次拜访,其实去年他已经凭借《色情男女》出现在柏林的大银幕上。“我演过的角色自己最喜欢的是在王家卫的《阿飞正传》和陈凯歌的《霸王别姬》里。” 他说道。 “事实上,最初的时候我是一名歌手,很幸运能够有机会与香港和大陆最精英的导演合作,。我最新完成的EP唱片即将于情人节发行。在过去的三个月里,我在上海与叶大鹰拍摄《红色恋人》。我的表演生涯是从80年代的电视短剧中开始的。现在,我们应该更加谨慎,虽然经济形势不是很景气,但我对香港回归后的前途颇为乐观。"
张国荣与吴宇森和关锦鹏都有过合作,他最近一次入选戛纳的电影《春光乍泄》成为日本的票房的宠儿。“我当过东京电影节的评委,与代表电影参加电影节的压力相比担任评委要轻松的多,虽然这里也有这么多的记者。我个人觉得老电影是非常经典的,比如《日瓦戈医生》和《卡萨布兰卡》,而且享受大银幕的感觉真是棒极了。”            
发表于 2004-07-24 23:43:55 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵
我的英文真的不是一般的不好
只能平常小说一下
楼主你发这个帖子
真的是给我很大的刺激啊
8过
如果哥哥来做我的英文老师
我一定
好好学习
天天向上

多谢楼主哦
发表于 2004-07-25 00:02:48 | 显示全部楼层

晕了!先谢谢楼主了啊,这么长!可英语水平.....看不懂!
发表于 2004-07-25 00:14:22 | 显示全部楼层

提起英语就伤心`````
高考就是载在这上面了```真是````
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表