找回密码
注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 阿猫89
收起左侧

(更新到《红色恋人》专访)Follow leslie !Follow English!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-25 19:56:05 | 显示全部楼层

为方便大家看,我以后再加料时都会注意加翻译了
其实中文英文都不重要,发这个贴还是想让大家更了解哥哥
毕竟都是他留下的珍贵资料嘛:)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-07-25 20:00:11 | 显示全部楼层

加料!
《霸王别姬》东京记者会
译文:站在时间岸边、luxiaan
Q1:关于电影中的故事和人物。
这部电影试图讲述一个非常宏大的、史诗般的中国故事。电影中有3个人物,陈蝶衣是我所饰演的角色,他是一个中国京剧演员,他非常执著地深深爱着他的爱人,而接下来出现了巩莉女士所饰演的菊仙,三人之间不愉快的关系开始出现,他们由此承受了深深的痛苦,最终,陈蝶衣选择了自杀。

Q2:关于男性之间的爱情。
我并不否定影片中的男性之爱。其实在一开始我并不愿意接这个角色。我很同情这个角色,他是一个极具有悲剧性人物,终其一生,都只是一个悲剧。他唯一觉得幸运愉快的时候,就是和他师哥一起在台上演出的时候。他是一个伟大的演员,可是他的爱情却完全是一场不幸。

Q3:如何看待影片中的京剧演出带来的挑战。
这是一次非常不同非常独特的经历,我需要跟从我的京剧老师去学习和研究很多东西,这些老师对我非常友好。与他们谈话的时候,你可以学到许多(东西)。你同他们谈话的时候,可以发现他们某种程度上比较女性化,除此之外,他们对我非常友好。很明显,这一角色跟我以往演过的角色非常不同,但我觉得很有趣,也很有挑战性。

Q4:旦角演出的感觉。
每次我上妆以后,我觉得我是完全变成了另一个人。平时我喜欢在摄制棚里跟别人说笑,交新朋友,但是每当我上妆了以后,我觉得自己有种难以形容的内敛,我把所有的事情都放在内心里。

Q5:香港北京台湾3地的合作。
我认为在这部电影中,中国导演陈凯歌起到了非常重要的作用。台湾香港北京三地得以合作来做这个项目,我觉得是非常鼓舞人心的。显而易见,外界对这部电影亦非常赞许,不然的话,我们拿不到金棕櫚奖。我认为若想制作更好的电影,今后三地应该一起参与更多的电影,更多合作来制作更出色的作品。

Q6:香港回归对你的个人影响。
我是一个演员,不好过多过问政策之事。至于我自己,目前我移民加国,我更愿意保持一定的距离来看待事情。
=======================================
哥哥答记者问的英文全文如下:
Q 1
The thing is just kaige was trying to tell a very big story about China. He was using 3 person, Cheng Dieyi , the one that I acted for as a Chinese opera singer, who was so fond and so much in love with his lover and then came the lady Gong Li , so it was very unpleasant relationship together. And they suffered and eventually Cheng Dieyi got a committed suicide.
Q 2
Well, I have nothing to against it. I mean if there is any I wouldn’t do, I wouldn’t take the role and I think it’s very sympathetic. Because he’s such a tragedy person and through his whole life nothing more than tragedy. The only time he found himself lucky and pleasant moment was doing he and himself standing at stage performing. He was a great actor and a great performer, but his love affair was totally disaster.
Q 3
It’s very different, very unique, and well you have to learn so much. I did a lot of research from my teachers, you know my Peking opera teachers. They were very kind to me and you could pick up those (surprises) while you were talking to them. They are kind of feminine, I mean, besides all that they are very friendly.
Well, obviously it’s different to my past roles but I found it’s very interesting and very challenge too.
Q 4
Every time when I put up my make up, it seemed like I changed to a different character. I used to so bubbly, I used to talk people, make friends with people, but after I put up my make up, like …I mean dragged then I found myself very unspoken type of a person. I keep everything in me.
Q 5
Actually I think Chen Kaige, the director from china plays a very important part for this movie, so I found very encourage to know those 3 cities, the people from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong to do such a good project. And obviously the people from outside would were very much appreciated it, otherwise we wouldn’t grasp de film de Palm, Palm award. We got so excited, I think in order to produce more better films the 3 places have to join more things together and to do good production together.
Well, I’m an actor I shouldn’t say anything about politics and you see I landed immigrating in Canada, I prefer to see things in more remote distance.
Thank you very much.
下面是时间MM不完整的几处
与他们谈话的时候,你可以学到许多(东西)。you could pick up those (surprises) while you were talking to them.
我觉得自己有种难以形容的内敛,我把所有的事情都放在内心里。I found myself very unspoken type of a person. I keep everything in me.

显而易见,外界对这部电影亦非常赞许,不然的话,我们拿不到金棕櫚奖。And obviously the people from outside would were very much appreciated it, otherwise we wouldn’t grasp de film de Palm, Palm award.
我更愿意保持一定的距离来看待事情。I prefer to see things in more remote distance.
如有不对,欢迎指正。

发表于 2004-07-25 23:22:05 | 显示全部楼层

這本教科書要讀完恐怕都頗花時間! 不過我還是會用功讀書的! 讀完了說不定會被張老師讚賞~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:14:39 | 显示全部楼层

疯狂英语专访 2003224192848845_1093616063.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:36:48 | 显示全部楼层

2003224192925243_1093617388.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:39:37 | 显示全部楼层

2003224192914378_1093617556.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:46:17 | 显示全部楼层

2003224193034968_1093617971.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:47:19 | 显示全部楼层

录音资料聚荣堂里有,不过目前还没找到能下载的
 楼主| 发表于 2004-08-27 22:48:26 | 显示全部楼层

再补充一下,这是当年收录在《疯狂英语》里的专访
发表于 2004-08-27 23:09:59 | 显示全部楼层

嘿嘿,我要开始背了
要像哥哥说的那么幽雅
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表